II

TAEHYUNG'S POV

Jeon Jeongguk. An agent that will soon just be a past masterpiece of mine.

The sparks that came from the friction of me sharpening my knives is the only light in the damp, dreary room I reside in. The sun had long set, and I was still up searching for the whereabouts of the agent I was sent to assassinate.

The loud blare of my phone dragged me out of my daze. I didn't need to look at the caller ID to know it was Yoongi who had called me.

"V. We have anonymous intel of where Jeon Jeongguk was last seen at. He was last seen in XXX Bar"

"Understood." I said in a steel voice, hanging up the call before admiring my now sharpened blade. "What a waste of time and energy, Yoongi could have called 3 hours earlier." I grumbled before I make my way to my car.

Such a tactless move for an agent, really. To be spotted so easily... Why is he being so careless..?

The new bar in town is a recent hot-spot. If I was off job, maybe I would have taken my time to play with the drunkards, but I have a certain agent to attend to. Perhaps this dingy bar will become my gallery for this boy. 

As I entered, smell of alcohol and sex greets me. I stepped in the bar's inner patio to get a better view of everything and everyone. There's too many people in here that could notice something is off, I need to move to a better location 

I take another look around, before spotting him: Jeon Jeongguk. West wing bar, sipping on a  half-drank glass of champagne. Though I would kill myself twice before admitting, he did look conventionally attractive... A silk black button up that is barely held close by a loose ribbon, exposing his collarbones.

Unbuttoning two buttons from my silver silk button up, I slick my hair back slightly as I walk. My cold eyes turn warm as I reached the bar stool, a friendly aura taking over.

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

"Hello there.  Would I be able to join you?" I whispered into his ear.

"Hmmm" He slightly moved his head yes.

I waved the bartender over, and asked for one of what he -Jeongguk- was drinking. A few seconds later, he places a champagne glass in front of me.

I lifted my glass, swirling it lazily as I took him in. Although he was well past just being tipsy, he still was coherent enough. Nothing I couldn't fix though...  I set the glass back down, using my pinkie to support the glass so it wouldn't make a noise.

He followed my movements with his eyes, and smiled slightly. "I see, lovely manner you got there." He turned in his chair to face me.

"So, what brings you here?" I ask as I down the champagne in one gulp.

Why would a highly classified agent be in this kind of bar was the real question I wanted to ask.

"Just to breathe. This week has been too long." He breathed out a sigh as he grabbed his glass to drink from it. "You?" He tipped his glass a bit towards me.

"Same as you. I'm looking for a way to relieve stress." I raised my hand high enough for the bartender to see it.

"Long Island Iced Tea please." The bartender nod.

"Iced Tea? Playing it safe I see~" He teased, as he gulped down all the champagne left in his glass and ordered one again.

Hmm, I suppose alcohol types isn't his strong suit... nevertheless, this comes in my favour.