Chapter7: Baby makes his

Two months later - mid-April.

.

Harry stretched like a cat, his eyes closed, the sheets descending on his naked body. He yawned before deciding to open his eyes. He had a great sleep after having sex with Sev and Dray until noon the night before.

He smiled sweetly at this memory, it was so good to feel loved and loved in return. Quickly, he looked at the big bed where he was lying. A bed that could easily contain three men. His smile is growing.

He sat on the edge of the mattress before rubbing his eyes with his fists. It was Saturday. That's why his lovers had let him sleep. Especially since he was feeling more and more tired, his pregnancy was exhausting him. He was pregnant only two months and two weeks but he felt exhausted. Poppy said it was normal, Severus became more and more worried. He did not show it, of course, but Harry often caught anxious glances at him.

With a wave of the hand he made him come to him a clean boxer he put on before getting up. He crossed the room, wondering if he should dress more to go to the living room. Finally he decided no, he was on a weekend and could enjoy a bit. He liked to walk naked in their apartment. Before he would have dared because of the scars on his back. Now it was only clean white markings, certainly unsightly but quite discreet, thanks to Sev's fantastic potions and ointments.

Harry put his hand on the door handle with the intention of opening it and joining his lovers on the other side. But, without knowing why, his head turned to the side. Where a foot mirror rested.

He had protested, initially. To not see each other like since the death of Sirius. But Severus had not accepted any protest. Maybe it was to help him. Anyway, since he was here, Harry had never looked at him.

Yet this morning, without knowing why and how, he met his green eyes for the first time in months. And for the first time he could contemplate himself. He had ... changed.

Her black hair was still so rebellious, it seemed like the only thing that had not changed. His face had lost its childish curves. He was pale. His green eyes had come back to life but a glimmer of distress ran from time to time. He looked so fragile with his small size and lean body.

His eyes ran through his reflection. Then widened when they landed on his belly. It was ... Oh Merlin ... Really? He had ... belly?

Unable to detach his eyes from his slightly inflated belly, he began to gasp. Tears came to his eyes and he could only cry out:

- SEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVV! DRAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

He did not have to wait a long time for his bedroom door to open in a loud crash and Severus with his wand raised ready to defend his lover from danger.

- Why did you shout, Harry?

- Sev ... I ... the baby ... we see ... I have belly ...

A sigh of relief passed the man's lips in black. Harry put his hands on his belly and turned to the side to see the bulge. Severus drew closer to the mirror, he passed behind the pretty brown and slid his arms around him to put his hands on Harry's.

He gently placed his lips on the bare shoulder of the young man and then went back just as gently to the neck offered. Afterwards, he turned Harry around the mirror and rested his chin on the top of his head.

Severus allowed himself a smile when he was sure he was not dreaming. Harry was looking at himself in the reflective surface. All his hopes had not been in vain. Severus had noticed that Harry never looked at himself in a mirror and he knew it had something to do with what his uncle had done to him. Always this feeling of shame and defilement. The Savior had never said it aloud but Severus knew that he did not have to open his mouth.