Chapter10: Cruciatus?

Two weeks later, early June.

.

Harry woke up with the horrible urge to relieve his bladder. Yet surrounded by his two lovers, warm under the duvet, he did not want to get up. Alas, his bladder was threatening to explode. He straightened up in bed, softly, rubbing his eyes. That night he had slept a little over eleven o'clock. And he was still tired. It was worse and worse.

Since the incident with Colin - two weeks earlier - his energy had only decreased. Like his magic. He had not told anyone, not wanting to worry his companions and his friends. Only the smallest spell took all his energy, tiring him a little more each time. The baby seemed to drain his strength.

He blew slightly before pushing the covers back as gently as possible. Just as gently, he tried to get out of bed without disturbing the two Slytherins. Which was not easy at all because Severus was holding him close to his waist and Draco had tangled his legs to his as if they were afraid he would fly away.

Harry gestured to free himself from their catch. Without success.

He bit his bottom lip, almost violently, so the need to go to the bathroom was urgent.

Then, unable to take it anymore, he grabbed Severus' wrist, squeezed it, then tried to let it go.

"Stop moving," muttered the Slytherin director.

Of course, after all these years as a Death Eater, he was a light sleeper and had to wake up the moment Harry tried to escape their embrace. However, he kept his eyes closed, as if he wanted to go back to sleep.

"I need to go to the bathroom," Harry murmured.

It was useless for Draco to wake up, even though it would soon be time to get up. Severus's hand slid over the roundness of his belly. He was pregnant for three and a half months and his belly had grown horribly in a few weeks. Poppy reassured them, arguing that the baby in a male pregnancy took up more space than during a normal pregnancy. In addition, if the belly was growing, it was because the baby was fine. It really soothed him. It was growing well, especially now that Harry was eating what he wanted thanks to Dobby.

Her lovers loved more and more touch, caress her curves. It always made Gryffindor smile, who loved those moments.

At his side, Severus sat in the bed, fully awake. He turned to him and without giving him time to say anything, he took him in his arms, married.

- I can walk, you know? I am pregnant, not disabled.

The coldness of the room made him shiver, wearing only a boxer for the night. Fortunately, Severus' body was an important source of heat. With a sigh of happiness, he pelted himself against the Pectorals of the Potions Master. He put his hand on the level of his heart and felt the pulsations.

- I know, but I do not want you to catch cold.

Harry laughed at the excuse of his love. Pitiful. But it suited him. He felt good in his protective arms, warm. So different from the brief hugs of his friends, before. The fullness he knew when he was in their arms was completely the opposite of everything he had known so far.

Finally, they arrived at the bathroom. Severus dropped him to the ground and waited for him to relax.

When he went out, Harry could only watch his vis-à-vis. While he was in the bathroom, Severus had gone back to the kitchen area. He was leaning against the wooden table, his arms crossed over his chest. He too wore only a black boxer. His white skin and muscular body reminded of Greek sculptures in white marble. Smooth black hair slid over his shoulders, making him want to put his hands in again and again. They were no longer fat because Severus spent less time above the cauldrons.