Chapter 12

They shopped groceries. Well, it was mostly done by Dyo. Youngjae helped him choose the fresh ingredients while Daehyun pushed the trolley and Kai, he was just wandering out bringing more and more snacks, chocolate etc until Dyo slapped his hand.

"You can have stomachache if you keep eating these things too much!"

"Aww, what a kind boyfriend you are." Dyo snorted irritatedly and shut his mouth. When Kai was away, he returned few packs towards the nearest racks. Daejae just giggled.

"He wouldn't angry if you do that?" Youngjae asked.

"No. I have taken care him for almost my whole life. Let's say, both of us have already get used to it?" Youngjae just nodded.

"You two are cute."

"Say that if Daehyun were also like that." Daehyun patted Dyo's shoulder with sympathy look. After shopping their food the came back to the dorm and stored it before they gathered in dorm 2. When Daejae came in, they started to become a bunch of noise.

"Wow wow wow, our new couple!" Baekhyun teased.

"Did you really fuck each other last night?" Kris muttered but loud enough until all of them looked at Daejae curiously.

"No." Youngjae answered shyly.

"Yah Jongup-ah, you said that this morning!"

"I just told you that they slept together not they fucked each other okaaah?" Jongup sighed.

"Well, I thought... anyway congrats! Don't we suppose to celebrate it?" Kris wiggled his angry-bird-eyebrows.

"Celebrate it means drinks until you knocked youself out like when we celebrated your new relationship with Luhan?" Chanyeol said, giggled.

"Well, not exactly. Just stay at the dorm and play spin the bottle maybe? Truth or dare?"

"That's good. We still have four people to make up." Jongup smirked.

"Okay, it's been decided." Kris clapped his hands happily.