Jokes on you

Saint Anderson

"Bitch Cardi ran down on Nicki!" Seven said catching my attention

"Bitch Cardi ran down on Nicki!" Seven said catching my attention. "You lying!" I said as she showed me the post from the shade room.

"Damn! Nicki had it coming. Talking all that shit." Seven said. "But why would she do it at them white peoples event? So ratchet. There's a place and time for everything." I said while shaking my head.

"Bitches I did not come all this way to talk about Nicki Minaj and Cardi fucking B." Hillary said while rolling her eyes.

"Aww boo we sorry!" I told her. "Yea yea yea, but who dicking ya down? Both ya been smiling since we sat down plus ya glo hmmm." Hillary said causing me to choke on my drink.

"No one." I said and she rolled her eyes turning towards Seven. "Well I'm getting dick down morning, noon and night by Troy!" She said smiling while showing Hillary a picture of Troy.

"Oooo that's eye candy definitely an upgrade from bitch as Derek!" She said. "I know right and he be fucking my guts up. Derek could never get to my guts with his little ass dick." Seven said causing both me and Hillary to laugh.

"Wow I missed you, now Saint what about you and don't be lying now." She said giving me that look your auntie would give you.

"He's just my friend." I said not going into detail and Seven sucked her teeth. "Friend my ass, she live with him, she cook, clean wash his draws, beat up his hoes!" Seven said causing Hillary to look in my direction.

"Bitch you out here fighting over niggas? No way! Not Saint." Hillary said looking shocked. Out of the three of us I wasn't the fighter. When ever a girl had a problem with me Seven or Hillary handled it for me. Not because I couldn't fight just for the simple fact as they felt like I was there little sister and shouldn't have to get my hands dirty.

"She was popping shit on Instagram pulled up to my house so yea she got her ass whooped." I said while flipping my hair behind my back.

"Wow! When can I meet these guys?" Hillary asked. "Well they're not here. They actually live in New York just have some business here in Atlanta." I said and she just nodded her head.

"Well I have a shoot later on, your still doing my hair and makeup right?" Hillary asked.

"Duh bitch." She said.

"Alright let's get the fuck out of here." Paying for everyone's meal we went to the shop to pick up my equipment then went to the studio.

"Who is this shoot for?" I asked as I started on Hillary's first. "I'm one of the models for fashion week in New York. The show I'm doing wants to have to huge screens with pictures of the model in the outfit we're modeling. So it's going to be the two screens on the side in the runway in the middle of the too.

"That's so dope I wish I could go." I said.

"Bitch come! My show is Friday you can come for the weekend!" Hillary said sounding so excited. "You know I can't, the kids have school." I said sleeking her ponytail.