Prologue

Alright let's gooo!

(Y/n) POV

My name is (Y/n) (L/n) a regular kid about to go to Pokémon school today. The reason being....

My parents said I need to get out more often. And make friends. I mean I make friends at the shop I have even though they are just customers.

Oh and incase you're wondering what the shop is. I sell stuff I scavenge or make or I sell stuff I don't need. Like old pokéballs that haven't been used, or knifes I make out of Pokémon bones I find, or guitars. Basically a pawn shop.

Anyway I guess I gotta go. Right now I'm already outside but my bud Mimikyu isn't with me.

(Y/n): Come on Mimikyu! We have school! Well I do, but you and the others are coming with me!

Mimikyu came out of the window and then went up to me and I pulled out my Pokéball and put him in it.

I also inspected the piece of my leg that got replaced by metal to see if it was on right.

( here's the prosthetic )

I then yelled so my parents could hear me

(Y/n): Bye mom, bye dad!

Mom: Bye sweetheart and don't forget to be a gentleman to the ladies!

I blushed a bit but kept my composure.

(Y/n): G-Gotcha.

Why is mom obsessed with me getting a girlfriend? Anyway let's go.

I then started walking the the Pokémon school.

( POV change )

Dad POV

Right now my son is heading out to Pokémon school. I'm really glad for him.

Mom: I'm glad he left his knife here.

Dad: I'm still surprised he made a knife out of a Sharpedo's tooth.

( Here is your knife tell me if you like it )

Mom: Well at least him and the Sharpedo made up

Mom: Well at least him and the Sharpedo made up. Sharpedo even let him catch him.

Dad: Yeah I'm glad for that.

Mom: Hopefully he gets a girlfriend.

Dad in mind: Why is she obsessed with that!?

Mom: And Incase you're wondering I want grandkids from him.

Dad in mind: Did she read my mind?! Ugh I hope (Y/n) doesn't get in trouble.

Little does your dad know you're gonna kick someone's ass mainly team skull. I hope you enjoyed the start up.