Chapter 1

Let's do this.

Also I wanted to let you know your attire is composed of black shorts a red shirt and a black over shirt.

(Y/n) POV

Right now I am at the front entrance of the Pokémon school taking a good look at the place.

(Y/n): Looking nice.

I went inside and walked around the halls looking for someone to help me get to a class.

( Timeskip )

I couldn't find a single damn teacher so I decided to talk to the nearest person I find.

I observed my surroundings and saw a couple of people.

3 of them were women and 1 was a fat short kid with a Togedemaru. They were right next to 3 Tauros's.

One of the girls had blue hair and blue eyes and had a Popplio in her arms.

Another one had green hair and eyes as well as tanned skin. She had a bounsweat next to her.

The last one was blonde with green eyes and a big hat and seemed to avoid the Pokémon there.

I had to admit the girls looked cute.

Anyway better introduce myself. I started to walk over.

(Y/n): Alola!

They then looked at me.

???: Alola!

(Y/n): So Umm what are you doing?

The one with green hair walked up.

Green:  Well we're about to race well except Lillie here.

She pointed at the blonde.

Lillie: H-Hey! You know why I'm not going to!

(Y/n): Why?

Short kid: She can't touch Pokémon.

Lillie: Hey! I can touch them! I just don't want to.

This made me chuckle.

(Y/n): It's no shame to admit you don't want to touch them. I even had trouble awhile back. So I can relate.

Lillie: T-Thank you.

(Y/n): No problem cutie.

This caused her face to go completely red.

Lillie: I-I-I-I-I uuuhhhhhh.....

Green: WOW you really got her red. Didn't you?