Chapter 3

And here we go!

(Y/n) POV

After walking for a bit we finally arrived in a room. You know I'm still contemplating if I should let mimikyu out. I mean there is a Pikachu here so he might get slightly pissed. Scratch that, EXTREMELY pissed.

Mallow: And this is our classroom.

Ash then ran at the railing of the room.

Ash: Awesome.

(Y/n): I guess Ash.

Mallow: And that's not all. There also the field where you met Tauros and there's the lake. And the campus is huge and we learn all sorts of things.

???: Aloha!

We then turned around to see a tanned man with glasses and hat who wasn't wearing a shirt but was wearing a open lab coat.

Mallow: Professor Kukui!

Ash: Professor?

Mallow: Yeah and he's also our teacher!

As they talked I just zoned out admiring Mallow's Beauty.

She was really cute just like those other two girls. Lana and Lillie.

I then started to hear some commotion outside.

Everyone else in the room noticed the commotion.

I grabbed a pair of binoculars out of my bag and looked through them. I saw three team skull members with bike confronting my friend Kiawe. I know him because he usually delivers milk from his parents farm to my house.

 I know him because he usually delivers milk from his parents farm to my house

(Y/n): Let's head down there

Everyone in the room nodded.

( Minor unnecessary Timeskip )

When we got down to where the commotion was coming from. We could hear clearly what was being said.

Kiawe: The only people i see in the way are you.

Skull: HEY! You better watch your mouth!

Ash: Who are they?

Mallow: Team Skull.

Ash: Who?

(Y/n): A group of aggravating jackass's who don't leave people alone.

Skull: How about this, you beat us in a battle we'll leave you alone. We beat you. You give us that Charizard. 

Kiawe: You'll be sorry!

The team skull grunts then tossed out their Pokémon prompting Kiawe to do the same and his Turtanater came out.

Skull: Alright let's do this!

Ash: WAIT!

Ash then ran between the two parties looking at team skull . I wonder what he's trying to do.

Ash: You're cowards! Putting 3 against 1.

Kiawe: Who are you?

Ash: I'm ash and I'm training to be a Pokémon master. And this is my buddy Pikachu!

Pikachu: PIKA!

Ash: I'm gonna help you out with these guys.

Him and his Pikachu then got ready to battle.

(Y/n): Let's make this an even fight!

I then felt a tug on my arm so I turned to see who grabbed me to see Lillie.

Lillie: Be careful.

(Y/n): Don't worry I'm just about to kick some ass.

I then gave her a wink causing her to go red like a tomato.

I now you're your wondering. "Why the sudden change in attitude didn't you get weirded out by your mom telling you get sweet with the ladies?" I did get weirded out by it. but only because she is so obsessive about it. But when I'm alone with women I'm usually flirty. But not to flirty.

Anyway let's kick some ass.

I walked up to Kiawe and ash calling the former by name.

(Y/n): Yo Kiawe!

Kiawe turned.

Kiawe: Hey (Y/n) how are you doing?

(Y/n): Perfect. Just about to make this fight even.

I then went in between Ash and Kiawe. And pulled out a Pokéball with......

I'm sorry for how painfully short this chapter was I know how slow at these updates I'm at but bear with me now.

Anyway who do you want to fight with?

Mimikyu: A

Gogoat: B

Marowak: C

Kirlia: D

Submit your votes quickly!