06 | marty mcfly

MARTY MCFLY

"marty when you walk into the dance"

your schools annual dance was tonight, and you were ready to go

your schools annual dance was tonight, and you were ready to go. your date, marty, was going to meet you there so you could ride with your people at friends.

your friend y/f/n had just finished your makeup, and you couldn't deny that you looked fairly decent, but you really wanted to know what marty thought of you.

you were wearing a red dress that covered the top half of you completely, and ended just above your knees. you had some light makeup on and your hair was in a bun with small bits dangling down at the front.

walking into the gym of your school, butterflies erupted in your stomach as you heard the faint tunes of disco music. taking a deep breath, you walked in next to y/f/n. you immediately say the back of marty from a distance, and you slowly made your way over to him.

"hey marty" you said as marty spin around from talking to his friends.

"hey y/n, how are yo-" he cuts his sentence short when he sees you, looking you up and down. his eyes widen at what your wearing and he takes off his sunglasses slowly

"woah" he manages to splutter out, still looking you up and down.

"nice to see you to" you say, rolling your eyes and smiling.

"oh, it's nice to see you alright" he mumbles, before standing up, grabbing your hands and taking you away to the dance floor.