07 | adam banks

ADAM BANKS

"adam when he sees you and your boyfriend arguing"

"why don't you stop being a shitty boyfriend?" adam heard your voice from a mile away

"why don't you stop being a shitty boyfriend?" adam heard your voice from a mile away. stopping his training, he stood up and glanced your way, only to see you and your boyfriend. adam had a huge crush on you, so when he found out you had a boyfriend the two of you stopped talking as much.

"why can't you stop being such a slut, hanging around with those hockey kids all the time" he yelled at you, causing adams blood to boil as he stomped over to the two of you.

"hey y/bf/n, why don't you go away and stop disrespecting your girlfriend" adam said, gritting his teeth. you turned around quickly, and adam took notice of your tear stained cheeks, making him even madder.

"banks, why don't you go away and leave me and y/n to talk" he muttered, grabbing ahold of your arm tightly and yanking you towards him as you gasped. y/bf/n tightened his grip around your arm, making you yelp in pain.

"y/bf/n, let go you're hurting me" you choked out as adam shot you a look of sympathy and anger mixed together.

"get your fucking hands off her" adam said, as he absentmindedly swung his fist right into y/bf/n face, causing him to double take and let go of your arm. you quickly scurried over to adam, grabbing onto his arm tightly.

"it's okay y/n, i know you'll just come running back to me tonight" your boyfriend muttered as you scoffed in disgust.

"well guess what? you can find another girl to sleep with tonight because we're finished. over and done honey so have fun being a single douche for the rest of your life" you said, before walking away. adam immediately stumbled after you, still in shock at your sudden outburst.

"y/n, wait!" adam called out to you, making you come to a sudden halt. you spun around to him, and when the two of you made eye contact you almost immediately broke down into tears. before you collapsed, adam quickly caught you in his arms, running his hands through your hair.

"adam, im so so so so sorry i ditched you for the past few weeks. im such a shitty friend and i deserve every single bad thing that i get. i swear i didn't mean to do it, im just a stupid little bit-" you were cut off my adam's lips on yours. you were shocked at first, a small gasp escaping your lips. soon, you put your hands on adams cheeks, as he put his on your waist.

once you broke apart, a small chuckle left your lips as the two of you sat in the middle of the hockey field.

"tonight, your coming to my house, not his" adam said confidently, a smirk forming on his lips and yours.