Partners in Crime (Axe Murderer // HorrorDust)

This was requested by Horrortalesans888 This may have slight gore, though I'm going to try not to take it too far with goriness. Also just gonna start calling this ship Axe Murderer because it makes more since to me as a ship name. Also, yes, I know that monsters don't have blood, but it's a kinda headcanon of mine that they do for gore purposes. 

Blood was an everyday thing for Horror and Murder, a part of life. Blood, bone marrow, dust.. It would fill the air, making the two laugh. At the moment, the two skeletons were sitting in a tree, leaning on it as the dust of the monsters they had just killed settled on the ground. 

They were laughing and talking about the monsters, how weak they were.. Bad things. Murder looked down and sighed. "Damn it.." He muttered. Horror let out a soft hum. "Blood." He stated simply. Horror chuckled. "What, scared of a little blood on your clothing?" "It's hell to get out." Murder stated simply, jumping out of the tree. 

Horror quickly followed, jumping down. The two teleported off into the small house that they shared on the edge of some abandoned Au. Murder took off his sweater, grabbing and putting on a new one. He threw the previously bloodied sweater into the washing machine with bleach. 

Horror watched quietly, before walking up behind Murder and letting out a "Rah!!" as he put his arms around him. Horror could be surprisingly affectionate when he wanted to be. Murder couldn't help but crack a smile, though not a sadistic one. He turned around to face Horror with a chuckle. 

The two weren't in an established relationship, it was more so of occasional affection, though they both loved each other the words had never been spoken. Horror pressed a kiss to Murder's teeth, who let it happen, smiling once more. The two parted after a bit, Horror going and sitting down. 

Murder hummed, before sitting beside him. Getting out his knife, he began to quietly flip it. Every time he would catch it so it landed perfectly in his hand. Horror watched as he picked at some bone on the edge of the huge crack in the side of his head. 

Once Murder put the knife away Horror quietly moved over and gave him a hug, again being affectionate. Murder put an arm around him with a soft smile. The two looked at each other, before chuckling softly. Then, three words were shared, "I love you."