New School, New Enemies

I realized my last chapter was kinda short so i'll try to make it longer. 

Virgil P.O.V

Chief dropped us off behind the old abandoned barn because dropping us off in front would "attract too much attention". 

I looked over at Jet, who seemed calm, unlike me, who's anxiety was kicking in. I think she could tell, cause she held her breath, waiting for me to copy. I followed her instructions and felt a little better, but not entirely. 

"Alright" Chief said, turning to face us. "No funny business. If I hear that you get into a fight at all, you're both coming straight back and your room will be swiped clean, got it?"

"What if someone punches us first?" I asked.

"Then you best not punch back!" He glared at me and unlocked the car door. "And remember, one more of your little stunts, and its a military school for both of you!"

"Yes sir" Jet said. We got out of the car in silence and started walking toward the new school. "You okay, Vee?" She asked. She had a short and curly tomboy haircut with brown hair and two different eye colors, one light brown, the other dark brown. She was tall and had a Gryffindor long sleeve with short jean shorts and converse. 

"I'm not okay." I quote "I promise." she smiles at the reference and we walk the rest of the way in silence. 

When we get to school, i realized how big the school is, and how many people there might be in the school. we get to our lockers when someone punched me and knocked me down. 

"Didn't you hear?" someone said. "this school doesn't allow emo's" I tried to get up but they kicked me in the chest.

"They seem to have an open door policy for assholes though." i heard jet say. 

"What did you call me?"

"Oh, are you def as well as idiotic?"

"How am I an idiot, exactly?" he asked.

She cracked her knuckles "You messed with me and my brother." and punched the kid in the jaw. 

I got up and grabbed an ice pack from my galaxy backpack and gave it to the kid. he hesitantly took it and walked off. 

"Go clean your wounds." Jet said. "I'll check on the kid." and walked off.

I went to the bathroom to wash up. Apparently, he kicked me right in the stomach where my big blue, Green and yellow bruise was. Memories flooded through my brain, ones of guns and knives and cement hallways. I shrugged off the memories and finished cleaning myself up. 

I made my way to room 207, my homeroom, and looked around the room. A few students caught my eye as I made my way to the back. Like the nerd in the corner, who wore a black T-shirt, a dark blue tie, and the obvious nerd glasses. Another kid, who wore a light blue T-shirt, a grey cardigan around his shoulders, and another pair of glasses. 

"Mr. Xie?" The teacher said.

"Yup."

"Where is your sister?"

"Busy." I say, not wanting to get in trouble with the Chief.

"Probably at a drug deal" I herd someone say.

"Nope" 

"Well where is she?" Someone asked. I looked up to see who it was. he wore a red and white football jacket with white jeans, and converse. He had brown hair like me, except it was wavy and had a red fringe. We were like total opposites. 

"Like I said, she's busy" what my excuse will have to use this time? Chief held her back for bad behavior? Nah

"Doing what?" He said with some sass. "Cause if your not going to be specific, we're just going to assume she's at a drug deal if she's anything like yo..." He got cut off by Jet.

"Look, "She stood leaning against the doorway. " its nice that ya'll are talkin bout me, but honestly I'd like to learn about geometry!"

It's trash, I know. I'll promise to make the next one longer. 

Take it easy Guys, Gals, And Non-Binary Pals! PEACE OUT!