Crazed and lonely

Ary POV

This girl must be crazy. I open my mouth to say something but she covers it with her hand.
Liv: Shhh....we have to time this perfectly...
I take her hand off and whisper in her ear.
Me: What did you mean we aren't coming ba-
Liv: NOW!!
She grabs my hand, kicks the door open and takes off down the hall. A  staff member notices us.
??: HEY!! GET BACK HERE!! STOP RUNNING!!
Neither of us even consider stopping. I hear heavy footsteps coming after us. My heart is pounding.

We finally make it to the front door and now that my adrenaline's pumping, I'M the one who kicks it open. We run out of the building and thankfully the staff didn't follow us. We don't stop running until both of us are gasping for air.
Me: So you ARE crazy?!
She tosses the bag on the ground and looks at me.
Liv: Crazy? I got us out of there didn't I?!
Me: You said it was perfect timing!!
Liv: It was, but the staff member came out of nowhere!!
I sigh and put my hands on my hips.

LivPOV
Ary: Why'd you drag me out here anyway!
Me: We need to figure out what we're gonna do. I mean, we both have these powers, and we've been together since we were born...
I put my hand to my chin and bite my lip.
Ary: You're over thinking this, like you always do.
Me: Ary, listen. We have these powers for a reason don't we? There's something out there we need to fight.
Ary: Uhmmmmm I think I'll pass..
Me: You can't pass!! This is something we're destined to do!! We have to do it together.
Ary: You're crazy!! I'm not going to run off into the middle of nowhere and find something to fight! If there's a problem it will find us!!
Me: Ary you don't understand!! The problem isn't against US! It's hurting something else that we need to protect!!
Ary: Great. Just great. Now if I go back to school they're gonna question me.
Me: Also your hands are glowing...so...
Ary: I'm not going into those woods!
Me: We have to!!!
Ary: Go on ahead! If YOU want to run off and get eaten by a wolf or something that's your decision. But you're not about to drag me into this.
Me: Ary please! I can't do this without you!!
Ary: No!!
And with that she stuffs her hands in her pockets and walks in the direction to our house.
Ary: Come home when you're ready to give this up.
She disappears through the trees and her footsteps don't last long. Soon I'm all alone. I look up at the sky. Maybe if I try hard enough, the heavens will answer my question..
Me: What am I gonna do now?