One-Disaband

Nightwing's P.O.V
"Titans meeting." I say plainly. Everyone goes to the couch. "Ok Titans." I start. "Today we disband." I end it. Everyone's face is the What-The-Hell face. I smile nervously not knowing what to say. "Welp bye dudes." Beastboy says. "Welp I'm going to Titans East." Says Cyborg. "I will also partake on going to the east of the Titans." Starfire says. "I-I-I what?" Was all Raven could say. "I have to go back to Azerath." She countinued quietly. Once everyone departed the room I stop her. "Go to Wayne Manor. Bruce could help you find a place." I say as she nods and leaves.
I got to my room pack my bags and put on a Blue shirt and Black jeans. I sigh and leave the tower sadly.
I hop on the N-Cycle. I renamed it since I'm Nightwing. I drove for a few hours and made it to Gotham Apartments. I asked the nice woman for a room and she gave me a key. "3rd floor. Room 320." She says. "Thanks." I say and go to my apartment.
I unpacked my clothes and shoes, toothbrushes,toothpaste, you name it. I went on my living room turned on the tv and watched the news.

YASSSSS IM BACKKKK!!!!! Sorry it took so lonnnnggggg!!!!!! BUTTT I HOPE YOUR ENJOYING THIS!!! TYSM FOR YA SUPPORT