Six~offical?

(Photo is edited by me. Thank you to who ever the background and the drawing is owned to!)

Ravens POV
Me and Richard was in the Wayne manor watching tv. We just got back from Jump City, California. We sat there until Richards phone rings. I knew he had to go to work and he knew I know that so he just got up and walked past. He stood in his tracks and waves at me. I smile. I continue watching the movie as I get more bored. I get up to take a shower. Walking with my crutches.
I turn on the water to hot, strip off my clothes and get in. I slowly began to wash my body using my powers to help me stand up on one foot. I put the shampoo and conditioner, rinse it then start on my body. I step out and look at my plain body. I was now the shortest titan, yeah Changleing (Beastboy) is taller than me. My curves are a bit wider. My chest got bigger also. I got dressed into my indigo tank, blacked ripped jeans and one black flip flop.
  When I got down stairs I wanted some tea. "Gotham's tea shop. Yes!" I said to myself. I used my crutches to go to the tea shop. I was greeted with a blonde haired boy reminded me of Garfield.
          (Flashback)
"Take care Garfield." Elastagirl said letting go of Beastboy. "Garfield?" Cyborg asked smirking as the doom patrol left.
   (End of flashback)
"Hi welcome to Gotham's Tea Shop how may I help you. He said examining me. Since I had on a human ring my skin looked like my moms and I had black with blue streaks you can't see. "Um I'd like one green tea to go." I say leaning on the crutches.
     I left with the tea in my side fat side purse. I go to the Wayne manor and sit on the couch suprised to see Richard wait for me. "Rachel?" He said. I hum in response. "Where were you." He said. Ever since the incident he's too clingy. "I just went to get some tea." I said whiny. I sit down and just think. What if we become official? Get married? Have kids? I was snapped out my thoughts when Richard disrupted. "How about we become official right here right now? I heard your thoughts. Bond?" He said. Sadly the bond grew stronger. "Yeah right." I say awkwardly. Then he leans in. Was he serious? Our lips touched. He was serious. He looked down at me I looked up at him. Then he threw me on his shoulders as I was about to sip my tea. "Careful my foot!!" I yell. As I looked down at his soaked tea smelled hair. Not my fault.

Life! Life! Life? Life is made on purpose. Woman take chances. Even if the chance is dying. It's true. Anyway Saturday Sept. 22 is my bday in the comments wish me a happy happy birthday!!!