Seven~WAIT WHAT!?!?!

Richards POV
  I wake to a sleeping girl named, Raven. She was peacefully sleeping leaning on my chest. I quietly and carefully get out of bed trying not to wake up Rae. I walk to the bathroom do my morning routine. Until I hear click stomp click stomp.... looks like someone's up I look up at the door to see a groggy Raven leaning on crutches. Her violet purple hair that I begged, to let grow out, was messed up. She wore some booty shorts and a indigo tee shirt. She had on some fuzzy black socks.
    I went down stairs to see two bowls of cereal. I guess it's Rachel's. Once I sit down I see walking in with black jeans and a blue belly shirt with a mess bun. She puts her crutches against the table and sits down. "Cereal again?" She asks. I chuckle. "Yup." I answer back. I smile and she does one of her rare smiles. "Rachel you get your cast off today." I say. "WAIT WHAT?!?" She says. "Yup, say bye to that." I say as I point to her cast.

     Once they take Rachel into the room I wait in the waiting room for her. After a few hours I wait and wait until my eyes sting. She was walking.

Hey guys. Soooo it's the end but!.... THERES A SEQUAL!!! YEAHHHH A SEQUAL!!!! I'll update this story once I CREATE IT!!!! Love u doveys. 😘😘