Three-Finally together

Nightwings P.O.V
   When we got to the manor I knocked and Alfred answered the door. "Mr.Grayson...Ms. Roth." He says as a greet. Me and Rachel nod. I show her to her room and then I go next door to mine I sigh realizing I don't have anything left.
  -TIME JUMP-
I woke up remembering that I told Rachel I was gonna take her to the cafe. I put on some tan jeans and a black tee. I go to her room and knock on the door. When she opens her door my jaw drops. She wore some shorts and a spaghetti strap violet tank that matched her hair. Good thing we had some extra clothes. "What?" She questions. "Cafe..." Was all I said. "Ok let's go." She said in a monotone voice. We walked to the cafe. When we got to the counter she ordered first. "I'd like herbal tea with blueberry pie." She said. "I'll take a frappe with cherry pie." I said. We walk to the table and I start a conversation. "Have you heard about Kori and Roy?" I asked. She nods. "Have you heard about Beastboy and Terra." I asked. She shakes her head no. "What about Victor and Karen." I ask. "I saw that coming." She said dryly. "We got two pies Blueberry and Cherry and a coffee and one tea." The waiter said. Me and Rachel nod. "I never knew you liked  blueberries." She shrugged. "There's something's you'll never know about ME!!" She said. She nods. When we leave. Rachel is in front of me as I see her foot hit concrete,that has to be broken. I run to her to see a tear run down her face. "Rachel are you ok?" She nods. "I just need to—-." She starts. "Let it heal naturally." I cut her off. "Then take me to THE HOSPITAL!!!" She yells. I pick her up bridal style and carry her to the hospital.
  -time jump-
When we were going to the manor from the hospital I stood next to poor Rachel who is currently on crutches for two months. When we arrived at the door I stopped her. "What.." She says tiredly. "Rachel I-I-I..." I stuttered. She moves to open the door. "I LOVE YA!!" I yell. She turns around. "Nightwing I-I love you too." She says. I lean in and kiss her as it starts to rain. We walk inside wet. "Eh hm." Damian is at the door questioning Rachel. "What happened to you?" He asked. "She broke her foot." I answer for her. "Isn't she a witch that can heal it?" He says. I raise my eyebrows and I could see Raven tensing up. "She's not a witch and I want it to heal naturally." I say. "Pfft. Are you two dating or something?" He asks. I nod. "Prove it." He says. I Immediately smash my lips into hers. She kissed backed. When we pulled away Damian looked disgusted. "Ew! Thought you were joking." Damian said. "I don't joke" Rachel said while leaning on her crutches. Damian went to his room. "Dick." Raven says. I hum in response. "How do I get to my room?" She asks. "Use your crutches like feet." I say. It took her a while but she finally got up. We said goodnight and headed to bed.