Two-We meet again?

Ravens P.O.V
I just got left from the manor and now I'm heading to the Gotham Apartment's. When I walked I ran into somebody. "Rachel??" They say. "Richard??" I say back. He immediately grabs me into a hug. I hug him back lightly and then we let go. "We meet again?" I say as I look down. "Yup" He says. "Why are you in police clothes?" I ask. "Isn't it obvious." He Answers. I roll my eyes. "Whatever...." I say and go to the woman at the desk. She's so bubbly.

"Hi I would like a Room." I say. She hands me a key. "3rd floor 321." She says while she smiles. I nod as a thank you. I got to my room and opened it I unpacked everything. I need food. I thought. I walked to the store and picked up some microwaveable stuff. Since I'm not the best cook. .///.
On my way back a police car stopped next to me. They rolled down the window to reveal RICHARD??? "Need a ride." He says in a statement. I mean I couldn't decline so I nodded. "So what's your apartment." He said with lust in his voice. Did he just said it with lust in his voice???? "Erm room 321." I answer. "I'm next door." He says with the sweetest smile. "Room 320." He adds while I nod slightly.

When we arrived it was a silent elevator trip. When we reached our floor I was about to open my door he puts his hand on my shoulder. "Hm." I hum while I turn around. "Want to go to Gotham's cafe? I-I-Im off tomorrow." He stutters. "Sure not like I have anything to do." I respond. I then go in my door and go to dresser. I put on a indigo tank top and some athletic shorts. My phone vibrates. I pick up to see Starfire. "Hey Kori." I say. "Hello friend Rachel." She starts. "I have glorious news." She states. "What is it." I said interested. "MEANDSPEEDYAREDATING!!!" Is what she said. I mean I know what she said. "Awesome." I say. "Starfire out." She says like we're titans still. I sit on the couch and look at the cooking channel.

Suddenly I hear a knock I jump to my feet and head to the door. I opened and saw Richard. "Yes??" I said in a high pitched voice. "Get out the building." He said as the fire alarm went off. I flew and got the picture off the team and walked outside. I watched as the building burned to ashes. "Our stuff..." timid says. "It's ok we will go to the manor." I say mentally. "Rachel..." I was snapped out of my trance by Richard. "Yes.." I answer. "Where are you going to go?" He says with concern. "The manor to see if there's anymore places to—." I start but he cuts me off. "Live at the manor.." He says. I nod.