Chapter One

Author's note: Hello readers. This is my first Watt pad story, so of you have any tips for me, please don't hesitate to educate. *finger guns* um...  I don't really have much to say, I guess i will let you get on with it. please vote and comment, aaaaand thank you for checking out my story. :) Oh- I almost forgot, every few chapters i will have a song suggestion for the events going on, today's is "I will not bow" by Breaking Benjamin.

--------------------

"Back you fools!" She shouts, baring her teeth." You know nothing of what your beloved king has done, he slaughtered my people, no mercy as he waded in their ineptly spilled blood!" The tenacious guards held her back, the king stared in mock horror, for she was exaggerating a simple act of silencing the enemy.

"He will perish by my hands, just as will all of you that blindly follow this- this prideful  monster!" She is brought to her knees with a yelp, her sore bones aching from the hours of frighteningly barbaric torture she endured before being brought to face the king.

"Take her to the dungeon, she will await her trial." The king commands, waving his hand off to the looming golden doors. The king's son enters quickly from the side, searching for the cause of the commotion.

"Father, what is happening?" The blonde prince asks as the ungovernable woman is dragged kicking and screaming from her broken and scraped wrists. 

"You WILL know my pain!" She howls. The king embraces his son, calming the prince's nerves. Then, the queen rushes through the doors as the woman is dragged out, a look of concerned worry on her face as she takes the prince's face in her hands, as if checking for damage. When the prince assures his mother nor he or his father is harmed, the king takes a heavy sigh and turns to his wife. 

"She comes back, every week, like some revenge fueled clockwork, the illicit maiden. I have tried to reason with the half-bred, but she becomes more and more violent with every visit. I fear her head is too clouded with what she believes is inequitable slaughter, but in truth is only me safeguarding the lives of my people." He states, looking at the golden doors and hearing the struggling screams of the woman being dragged to the dungeons.  

--------------------- 

a/n ok sooooo... what do you guys think??