Army x reader

So this is my first story so sorry if it's cringy af.

(Y/n)'s pov:

It was a rough day for me. I lost my rank in S+, turfwars weren't going my way and my friends were too busy to hang out with me. I decided to play one last round of turf war before I went home for the day.

In the turf war lobby, I saw a group of orange inklings that seemed to be arguing about something. I noticed that there were only 3 inklings, a light skinned girl with a special beret, a white sailor shirt and moccasins, a dark skinned boy also in a special forces beret but in a blue sailor outfit and a diffrent pair of moccasins. FINNALY, there was a light skined boy with war paint under his eyes, like with what seemed to be his teammates, he had a special armed forces beret, an armed forces coat, and cherry punks. He looked the most intimidating out of the group so that made me very uneasy. You thought you had seen these squids before from somewhere.

"You there!" Said the orange inkling boy.

This gave me a scare. I looked up to see the special armed force group looking at me. The intimidating inkling boy pointing at me.

"We need a replacement player for our team, The Army, since one of us isn't here at the moment and your the only one here at the moment" He said looking dead into my eyes.

"O-ok!" I said a bit startled at his words and actions

"Good. Your (F/W) could be a big help to us in conquering our foes." He said with a small smirk.

The girl with the white sailor blouse came up to me and grabed my hand.

"Hi! Im Sailor White~chan! The one in blue is Sailor blue~kun, and the one that called you out is our leader Army~kun! We make up team Army. You have heard of us... Right?"

Realization hit me. This was THE Army. The team that inspired me to move into the square in the first place. I were always impressed by their skill and tactics. This was basically meeting my idols for the first time and you didn't notice. Boy was I an idiot.

"Y-yeah i've heard about you guys. Your team army. The most organized group ever. You write all of your opponents tactics in a book plus all of the stages. You guys are awsome!" I blurted out.

The team looked surprised but pleased as well. I got to know them and their missing teammate who was apparently sick with the stomach flu. I started to notice the leader's face was turning slightly red and warm.

Army's pov:

"You know... This entire time we've been talking, we never asked what your name is..." Sailor blue~kun said.

He was right. How did I not do that first. It was literally the number 1 rule to hospitality.

"Oh please forgive our rudeness" I said with my hands behind my back. "What is your name?"

"Oh. My name is (Y/N). (L/N), (Y/N)." They said with a slight blush.

"Thats a really pretty name (Y/N). I like it" i said

They blushed. "Why thankyou Army. thats very sweet of you to say.."

I heard Sailor white~chan and Sailor blue~kun talk amongst themselves. They seem to be eyeing me and (Y/N). They were also giggling. What were they up too?

"Look!" Said Sailor Blue~ kun. "There's a turf war spot open. We can play now!"

(Y/N)'s pov:

I grabed my (F/W) and walked in line with team army. I felt so nervous, yet excited at the same time. I was going to play with my idols. If this is a dream, please dont wake me up.