❤Aloha x reader❤

So this is my second story and once again. Sorry if this is cringey

(f/f)= favorite food
(f/d)= favorite drink
Setting:
You were at the tables near crusty Sean's truck. You were minding you own business just checking your phone and drinking a power up juice (idk what they're called).

Y/n pov:

It was the middle of the day. I did some turf war and some ranked modes but now I was taking a break near Crusty Sean's truck minding my own business. A little while past, then suddenly, out of nowhere, a large group of inklings were crowding around the lobby tower. I was so confused. Was there a celebrity here? Now i was still fairly new to inkopolis square, only level 25 (sorry if this isn't your level) and I only heard about team emperor, and... The S4? I think the were called. I was so curious that i went up to the back of the crowd and asked some squid/octopus what was going on.

"Excuse me? Whats going on here?" I asked politely

"Oh didn't you hear? Team emperor is going against the S4. TODAY! This is so exciting!" They said in enthusiasm

(Oh so thats whats going on) I thought to myself. "Wow really? I didn't even know. Thanks anyways" I walked off into the cafe to see this "oh so amazing" turfwar.

I ordered a (f/f) and (f/d). I found a table near the large Tv in the cafe and started watching.

On the TV:
"Gooood evening Squids and Octos of Inkopolis! Today we have a special battle between the best team of the old Inkopolis plaza, THE S4!" A team of boy inklings transformed out of their squid form and waved to the roaring crowd of cephalopods.

One boy caught my eye. He had a golf visor, and aloha shirt and a pair of crazy arrows. He was the most cheerful of the bunch. He even had a .52 gal as a weapon. They anounced team emperor as well and the battle began. I was surprised how both teams went into the middle with ease and speed.

I gocused most of my attention to that visor boy. I was astonished by his speed. My cheeks turned slightly warmer as I stared at him through the screen.

"WOW! LOOK AT THAT LADIES AND GENTALSQUIDS! BOTH TEAMS SPEED INTO THE MIDDLE! INKING EVERYTHING IN THEIR PATH! BUT WHO WILL GET TO THE MIDDLE FIRST?!?" The reporter said.

As soon as the S4 got to the middle and started inking the area, team Emperor splatted them all. I was shocked, How did those squids splat them all so quickly? It hasn't been a minuet yet!

"Oooooo! WHAT A WIPE OUT! THE S4 HAS BEEN COMPLETELY SPLATED! HOW WILL THEY MAKE UP FOR THEIR LOST TURF NOW?!?"

I was at the edge of my seat. I couldn't handle the suspension. I watched as the S4 was splated over and over again. With only 30 seconds on the clock, I felt sad. It seemed impossible for the S4 to gain all that turf back. Suddenly... The boy in the aloha shirt respawned and bolted into the enemy side, inking everything in sight! 10 seconds left, then 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. The game had ended.

"AND THE WINNER IS... TEAM EMPEROR WINNING BY 65.3%!"

The crowd went WILD! Every squid that was on team emperor's side was cheering like crazy. I on the other hand was dissapointed and sad. I wanted the S4 to win.

After the game I went into the square where the same crowd was in front of the lobby tower. I saw the crowd part for the losing team who looked, dissapointed, feed up, and envious. I felt bad for them.

While I was spaced out ito my thoughts, i didn't notice that I was staring at the pink boy inkling. He seemed to notice so he looked at me making me jump and look away.

Aloha's pov:

I was so bummed out. We lost to some stuck up, glorified bananas!

"Uuuuggggg! First we lose to that STUPID blue team, then this!" Army said clearly frustrated.