Chapter 11: AM OR FMMMMM

I headed downstairs and outside to find colby standing next to his car, but the more concerning matter was that it was pitch black outside "Colby! What the-" "shhhh stop your going to wake the house" I lowered my voice to a whisper yell "what time is it!" He pulled his phone out of his back pocket and I realized I didn't have my phone "2:37 am" I gasped "now before you say anything bailey, just get in the car" I shut my mouth and Colby opened the passenger door and gestures inside. I obeyed and got into the car. He smiled at me "see I'm a gentleman" i rolled my blue eyes but a small smile crept onto my lips. He ran around the back side of the car and opened the drivers door and got inside. "Colby-" "let's relax, why don't we listen to the radio, would you like AM or FMMMMM"

a small laugh escaped my lips "your stupid" "hey, your the one who made me watch the same episode over and over again until you fell asleep" colby laughed out as he turned out the car and began to back out. "Ok listen here you little shit" I said through laughs "that's the best episode" he smiled at me "i  missed this" i sighed and leaned my head back against the seat. "me too" 

we drove around for hours, but we didnt talk. that was the end of our conversation. when we got home my heart was aching more than ever, it hurt to be that close to him, to laugh, to see his face. it was 5 am when we got back and i decided i was just gonna pull an all nighter. i slowly got out of colbys car. "bailey! wait" i turned around "yeah?" he opened and closed his mouth several times before saying "thank you" i raised an eyebrow "for what?" he looked down "for coming with me tonight" i smiled, "oh yeah, um. your welcome?" i walked into the house and ran up into my bedroom flopping onto the bed. i wasnt tired, like at all. i sighed and grabbed my phone, smiling when i saw a text from derek.

Derek: hey, i know its early but i was wondering if you wanted to go get breakfast? if not i totally understand if your busy.... okay. bye?

 i laughed a little before responding.

me: of course, no worries im up

Derek: haha cool! wanna meet me at the dennys around the block from your house?

me: yeah sounds good!

i changed into some high wasted black jeans and a nirvana crop top, tugging on my shoes i grabbed my phone and keys and headed out.