Kayla

Chresanto P.O.V

I woke up feeling good not because of the killing of Qiana but because I felt like today was a good day. I got up and made a bowl of cereal , Cinnamon Toast Crunch to be exact *chuckles* I sat on the couch and started channel surfing. I turned to the news because there was nothing on and what caught my attention was Qiana Thomas 16 and went missing July , 19 , 2014.

Y'know , I didn't think this bitch would make it to the news *bust out laughing*

"If your out there you sick bastard bring my daughter back she was innocent you rotten dirty selfish prick when I find you I will shove my foot so far up your ass -"

"Ok ma'am that's enough"

Its not my fault your daughter pussy game was weak the fuck !?

"If you have Qiana Thomas please bring her back , I am Jeffrey Stone with your WTFT news"

I am in tears right now this is so funny , *bust out laughing* hmmm lets see what I am going to do today.

I got dressed and put on a white t-shirt with the red adidas sweat suit and the red and white adidas sneaker. I asked my maid Ching Lee to fix up my curls and I put on one of my chains my sunglasses some lip balm , one earring grabbed my car keys and I was on my way out. I called my best friend Jacob. He was my nigga since diaper days we were bro's forever , I would take a bullet for Jacob he's my day one

"Hello"

"Hey wassup playa"

"Wassup chres"

"Ah you know chillen .. killing"

"Aye that's wassup"

"So you wanna chill with me today I don't have plans"

"You already know *laughing*"

"Aye i'll pick you up in about a hour"

"Ight"

"Ight ill see you later *hangs up*"

Man now I gotta wait a hour. Ima just go to the grocery store when Ching was doing my curls she said she needed carrots. I put  the car in drive and made my way to my destination. When I got to the supermarket it was kinda full. I went to the freezer part aisle and picked up some carrots I saw this family that looked like they didn't sleep in days. I guess she felt me staring and and turned my direction , This hoe tapped her husband and started pointing towards me. The large man walked over to me and asked a question.

"Have you seen Qiana Thomas?"

I was trying not to form a smile on my face cause everybody is so sad about her death and its so funny like she was a thot anyways.

I stared back at and said."no I haven't see Qiana" *trying not laugh*

I know I know im a total asshole and your thinking I'm sick but like I said I feel nothing. She walked away so oddly like her foot was out of place ew. I went to go pay for the carrots and I overheard the employees talking about the qiana case.

"Yeah I know she's been missing for while , whoever has her is sick and needs to bring her back because that's not right."

"True I cant believe the police didn't catch him yet."

*chuckles* these bitches just don't know

I pulled out the money to pay and it looks like she was trying flirt , so I flashed a smile showing my vampire teeth. That gets these girls all the time. She placed my carrots in the bag and said "Have a very very nice day" yeah she wanted me. I chuckled and walked to my car. I put the carrots away and was on my way to Jacobs crib.