Escape

Jaz P.O.V

I woke up in the same room. I forgot that I was kidnapped my mom probably doesn't even know I'm gone I heard somebody making something I peeked out and saw him. He had on his pajamas making a bowl of cereal , I tried to creep out but the floor made a squeak noise and he slowly turned around and smiled.

"Going somewhere?" he asked

I couldn't tell him I was escaping so I just stood there. He was staring at me like he was waiting for a answer. He started walking towards me pushing me back into the room. I started yelling saying "let me the fuck go" and he became upset.

Chresanto P.O.V

you know I'm getting tired of these bitches always wanna yell , so I slapped the dog shit outta her. Its annoying , 12:00 in the afternoon and she's yelling like bitch shut up. Now y'all see why I kill , fuck is you yelling for I didn't even touch her. She asked me this question ,

"why did you take me?"

I took her because she saw me burying bodies. She was supposed to be one of my victims that I kill but I have everything set up a certain way. When I captured her it was unexpected so she'll just be in this house abducted until I plan her death.

With that being set she looked frightened , She even started crying I wiped her tears and said ,

"Don't worry i'll bury you in a better place cause I like you"

She asked me another question ,

"what am I supposed to do since im gonna be here for awhile?"

I told her she can be my maid. Wash the dishes wash my clothes make sure the house is lookin right :). Since she already knows I kill people I  don't want her trying to escape , because if she does I will give her a painful painful death.

That shook her up enough.

I told her to go to the kitchen and get to work. I watched her to make sure she wasn't trying  to be slick. I was pretty tired so I dozed off on the couch.

Jaz P.O.V

Y'know chresanto may think he's that nigga well guess what chresanto im that bitch , I peeped him knocked out on the couch so I decided to take this chance. I saw the backyard door unlocked so I slowly opened it and crept out. I went to turn the corner and I saw 4 vicious looking dogs. I couldn't see the collars very well but one said "Jaws". They were sleeping too but I was very afraid to cross those things.

I slowly crept past them and unlocked the gate. Behind this gate was my freedom.

Chresanto P.O.V

I felt a cool breeze like a door was open so I went to my room to get my blanket. I was slowly dozing off again until I realized ..

Were the hell is Jaz !?

I popped up roaming the house. I checked the rooms

Nope

I checked the basement

Nope

I checked the bathrooms

Nope

I looked at the backyard door and realized she escaped.

I jetted to the backyard leading to the gate that exits the penthouse. I peeped outside and didn't see her I placed my hands on my head and wondered were she could be. I was so mad this wasn't the last time I'd seen of her.

Jaz P.O.V

I ran home no turning back or anything. I banged on the door and my mom opened it hugging me. I was crying in her shoulder my dad came next to me and hugged me tight. I was so happy to see them again. I walked inside to get the phone to call my girls. They came over as soon as possible.

I explained what happened and they were shocked they thought maybe if we go to the mall it would help me get my mind off of it so I got ready and got in the car with my girls

Chresanto P.O.V

See you cannot stress over little shit so I called Jacob and asked if he wanted to go to the mall I needed more stuff anyways. I did my hygiene got dressed and went to pick up Jacob. I pulled up at his crib and he was standing outside. He got in and we were off to the mall.

We pulled up to the mall parked and walked inside. We went to footlocker cause a nigga like me is a sneaker head and needs some sneakers. Me and Jacob bought our sneakers but a voice caught my attention.

Jaz P.O.V

Nae was tryna call nolen over cause he was in the mall too so I yelled "STOP NAE !" I ran to the bathroom in embarrassment bruuh I felt soo stupid. I was blushing like crazy and when I walked in the bathroom I was in there for like 10 minutes. I heard somebody come in and I thought it was nae and the girls so I said "y'all play too much" but I got no response. I called  for them

"Jessi?"

"Nae?"

"Mikala?"

"Miya?"

Still no response. I was in the locked bathroom stall I didn't come out cause I felt like somebody was there. I heard creeping. I crouched up in the corner closing my eyes tight. I took one more breath and

BOOM !

The bathroom door swung open .......