Insane

( Authors Note ) - I'm gonna skip a couple months in so the story could have a bit more suspense

A few months later ....

Jaz P.O.V

I was waiting for nolen to come over cause I was super bored. When he finally arrived we have this secret knock to notify its each other. He knocked and I opened the door with a big nice hug. He hugged back tightly. I walked upstairs and he followed. It was pretty late so I didn't wanna make too much noise cause the neighbors are gonna complain.

I sat on the bed and grabbed the Netflix remote to play a movie he sat next to me we cuddled and shit but then it led to other things *bust out laughing*

I climbed on top of him tonguing him down. I sucked/kissed on his neck pulling on his hair. He roughly rolled us over pinning me down kissing on my chest down to my v-line. He removed my panties with his teeth

Kinky *smirks*

He slid my panties off and looked up at me for permission. I nodded , he opened my legs and

DING DONG

I put on my clothes stomping to the door.

"WHO THE HELL IS IT!?"

I opened the door and my clique was waiting.

"Why are y'all here!?" I said slightly with an attitude

"Slow ya roll chick YOU asked US to come here remember earlier? - nae

"Yeah "please come over I don't have nothing to do" - jessi

I groaned and whispered "this is bad timing"

Nolen walked up behind me grabbing my waist kissing on my neck. When he realized my girls were here he flashed a smile and waved

"Ooooooooo watchu and nolen was doing" - jessi

"She was gonna get some nolen dick" - mikala

"Yaassssss like yassss" - nae

I rolled my eyes and let them in. We all watched a movie slowly falling asleep.

It was about 3 am and I felt someone touch my leg I chuckled and told nolen to stop touching me he said said I didnt touch you so I called him a liar he lies over the littlest things. I went back to sleep and about 3:30 I got up to pee. I felt a disturbance in the air I did my business and washed my hands. I went to the kitchen and got me a cup of juice everything looked out of place probably jessi and them they always doing something. I went to get my slice of pizza that I had saved but when I went to get it it wasn't there.

I was pissed cause I know nolen ate it ! I turned off the light and walked upstairs I felt a cold breeze so I closed the window and went back under nolens arm.

Chresanto P.O.V

HELLO ! Y'all thought I was gone !? Nah I got Jaz she thinks life is perfect , but it wont be in a couple weeks cause what did I say I always get the last laugh. I wanted to kidnap one of her friends so I snuck into her house.

I pulled up to her house and picked the locked , it was dark so I couldn't really see all I heard was a bunch of snoring monkey lookin sounding ass bitches. I went to the fridge cause a nigga like me was hungry there was a slice of pizza so I ate it. I mistakenly moved some stuff around so I could feel my way to the room I was finally in the room they was in but I touched Jaz leg by mistake she giggled and said "stop touching me nolen" he mumbled "Babe, I didn't touch you" she said liar and went back to sleep. I tried to put this gas thing in the air but before I could I heard somebody getting up.

It was dark so they couldn't see me I noticed Jaz and stood against the wall she walked right past me. She went into the bathroom so nows my chance I crept to the door and tried leaving but the door made too much noise so I crept to the window opened it and tried climbing out but I began dangling from it holding on. Jaz sounded mad about the pizza situation so she slammed the fridge and went back upstairs. She must've felt the cool breeze of the window so she closed it on my fingers. That shit hurt ! I closed my eyes tight tearing. I got my fingers from under the window and went to my car. My fingers were throbbing and aching , worst feeling in the world.

I drove home bumping to Fuckin Problem by A$ap Rocky.