Woods

Jaz P.O.V

I got up for a normal day for school and remembered my parents weren't home. You see , I don't cook for myself my mom and dad spoil me so I'm not used to cooking for myself I took out the frozen pack of bacon and put it in the oven I'm guessing that's how they defrost it. I took out the eggs and cracked them open , I grabbed a bowl and put them in the bowl then I put the eggs in the microwave and started it for 4 minutes. I took the bacon out the oven and put it in the microwave.

I set up the plates and told everybody to come eat. I ate a piece of the bacon and my face broke. It tasted terrible , it tasted like lost dreams and imagination.

"What that fuck is this" - jessi

"Bruuuh these eggs taste like struggle" - nae

"Dont put Jaz down .. she tried ..." - Des

"Yeah , TRIED to kill me" - Mikala

"Y'all corny I tried my best to make breakfas-" Jaz

"you mean deathfast" - Nae

"Y'all savages can go make y'all some cereal you fucking trolls"- Jaz

"*Laughing* haaa she mad *bust out laughing*- everybody

I walked upstairs and got dressed cause these bitches don't appreciate fine dining *bust out laughing*. Everybody got dressed and we all walked to school since my car was in the shop.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

As we walked inside we saw a crowd of people and police.

"Okay Manassas Park High School , Kayla Stewart is missing she was last seen July , 23 , 2014 if any of you have ANY information about were she might be please tell your closest supervisor"

"Well damn she went missing she probably went thotting around somewhere you know her motto keep it trashy mostly classy"- Nae

"I think she dead cause you know once you get kidnapped ain't no coming back" - Jessi

"Bruh am I the only one that hated that bitch anyways?" - Mikala

"I swear to jesus she dead because when you get kidnapped they don't let you go unless UNLESS you suck they're dick" - Dessy

"I think she dead too *bust out laughing*" - Jaz

Today was awesome I finally fought Melody dirty ass she was talking so much shit. We were in Phys Ed and she went to nolen and told him I suck dick and that's why I have so many sneakers , AND HE BELIEVED HER ! So I kindly jumped off the bleachers and gave her a nice corn bread collard green baked mac 'n cheese country ass ass whooping. I didn't get suspended tho , cause im a boss and boss bitches don't get in trouble but I had detention so boo for me.

It was about 7 o'clock when I left the school. It was really dark and I usually don't walk  threw the woods but hey I just wanna get home already. I went through the woods but then I heard strange noises. I thought I should turn back cause I don't wanna be like the movies when they go searching , But I just kept walking. As I got closer I heard more noises I tried to peek and see what was happening and I saw some man trying to burry something.

I didn't know what to do so I just ran away screaming. I guess he heard me and started chasing me. I tried getting away into the light but I was so far into the woods it would take awhile to get out I didn't even know how to get out. I looked behind me to see if he was still there but

he wasn't ..

I turned back around and a black tall figure was standing 3 feet away. I tried running but he grabbed my book bag and pulled me back. He muffled my mouth and picked me up taking him to his car. I was kicking biting and acting wild. I kicked him in the balls and ran the opposite direction. I was yelling and screaming for help but no one was in sight. I kept running and I heard an engine. I took a quick look and he was in his car driving after me.

I tried running until I saw the head lights getting closer. I took a couple more steps before I blacked out ...

Chresanto P.O.V

I was in the woods burying 2 bodies. I had killed a girl named Simone she messed up my order at Burger King and tried swinging on me. The second body was Ching Lee she caught me killing simone so I killed the no visa having ass bitch too tafuq !?. I was taking care of business and then I guess a girl saw me and she ran away screaming. I couldn't let her go back and tell anybody what she saw so I chased her. Instead of chasing after her I went on the side so when she turned around I would be in front of her. She was so short , I grabbed her and tried taking her to my car but the little bitch kicked me in my manhood.

She ran away screaming like a jackass she is so I got in my car and hit the bitch *bust out laughing*. She knocked out so I put her in the back of my car and drove home.

Jaz P.O.V

I woke up in this dark room I wasn't tied up or anything but I saw a bed a TV and stuff. I tried to look for the light switch and when I finally found it the room was pretty nice. A couple minutes later a my kidnapper came in staring at me so I stared back. He was hella sexy but that's not the point. Hey he was the man I saw at Taco bell , I asked him why am I here and he got a bit smart so I just stared at him crazy. He slapped me and said stop lookin at him like that and I just bust into tears. He started laughing saying ima be here until its time for me to die.

I asked him is there anything to eat and he gave me a loaf of bread.

"Do you have any real food !?"

"Yes but that's for me , you get struggle food"

"*mumbling*"

He started abusing me. I was helpless after he was finish I looked at myself and I had so many bruises. He said stop having a smart ass mouth and I just stayed quiet.

Chresanto P.O.V

I had to put that little bitch in check like bitch im a God *kanye west voice* she was hungry so I gave her savage food she doesn't get human food she gets pigeon food a piece of bread. I walked out the room and went to go take a shower. I heard her crying hella loud so I came in the room asking "what's your problem" she was staring at my body , I snapped my fingers and said "up here" she was talm bout going home like bitch you ain't leaving. I turned on the tv told her to go the fuck to sleep and shut the fuck up.

She did what she was told *bust out laughing* I grabbed my scrapbook and put a burger king seed in the book and Ching Lee nails. What a nice way to end a night *smiles* I got in my bed and started watching some TV I thought about Jaz and how her cum taste.