Chapter 4

Elena watched as Sophie and Stefan eyes each other cautiously. "Look, Stefan I know what you think, about me... But I am sorry." Sophie said sounding like she truly meant it. "No, Sophie what I know is that 100 years ago I fell in love with you, I told you I loved you and you ran away from me. You never even looked back. You didn't care." Stefan said sounding hurt and confused. Caroline glance at Stefan with jealousy in her eyes as he looked away from her. "I know, I was selfish. I'm sorry. I did love you. But I'm going to make it up to you. I can bring your brother back. I will bring your brother back." Sophie stood up from Caroline's Whitmore dorm bed and walked over to him. "I have been a terrible person in the past, I've done things I'm not proud of but I'm here to right my wrongs. I want to become better, be good, like you." Sophie whispered almost to Stefan as though she didn't feel comfortable with Elena and Caroline hearing this private information. Stefan looked down and took a step back from Sophie, running a hand through his hero hair. "Stefan you want Damon back, right? And Caroline you want Bonnie here too, right?" Elena urged walking over to her blond vampire friend. "Please guys we have to let her help us! I don't care what she's done in the past we can't live like this anymore! I CANT LIVE LIKE THIS ANYMORE." Elena screamed the last part and threw a lamp against a wall angry tears pouring out of her eyes as she watched her former lover and her bestfriend hesitate about letting Sophie help them, she couldn't believe it. "Hey, hey." Caroline cooed, walking over to Elena and wrapping an arm around her shoulder. "We'll take all the help we can get, no matter who from or how okay?" Caroline murmured soothing Elena, her broken bestfriend crumbling before her eyes as she gave begging looks to Stefan. "Right Stefan?" Caroline asked glancing at Stefan. Stefan gave Sophie a serious look. "If you so much as pull any Sophie moves on us I swear to god I will rip you to shreds." Stefan told her, violence in his eyes. Sophie smirked. "As if Stefan I have almost 700 years on you, you couldn't touch me. Anyway, I won't. Don't you trust me?" Sophie teased looking hurt and twirled her hair around a long finger, her nails painted a midnight sea blue. "No, in fact. I don't trust you Sophie, not one bit." Stefan smiled. "But I'm going to let you help us. To save my brother and Bonnie and for Elena, she needs him." Stefan murmured looking at the two girl vampires, across the room.