chap10

Craig was really proud of his accomplishments over the past few months, he celebrated his endeavors with a night out to the club. He hoped to feel the vacuous void in his heart, he was becoming a lonely man. All the girls he drank and danced with was fun at the moment, but although didn't know this he wanted to be like his brother.

Believe it or not Rider was Craig's role model; he had worked for everything he had in his life. He had the perfect mansion with a picturesque view of the horizon. Rider's job paid a whopping $10,000 a month and his heart was filled with love for his girlfriend. Nevertheless, Craig continued his quest for love.

As he entered the club, he had this new feeling he couldn't describe. The music that belted through the crowded room made him feel as light as a feather but as stiff as a board. He danced freely; it wa true but he was very careful that he didn't dance provocatively to attract the wrong crowd.

As he careened through the partially lighted club he bumped into a love struck couple. They were pinching each other's noses and speaking in that annoying voice you'd speak to a baby with. They were both women and the more masculine of the two lovebirds gave Craig an eye as if to say " We're lesbians, we're not interested'

" I'm sorry," Craig managed to say as he continued his little dance. As if the D.J had felt his need to loosen up a little more, he started playing a Caribbean genre. It was fast and so was the movements of Craig's waist. He was totally oblivious to the massive crowd that surrounded him.

He had closed his eyes while in his trance, but opened them as he felt a sudden heat around him.Theses girls, what did they think they were doing he thought as he continued to dance. The  skimpy dressed , drunk girls didn't read his body language correctly.It didn't say come dance on me, it said I'm in desperate need of love.

" Get off me you pigs, " he had had it with these imbeciles. With that he stepped out of the ring of chanters that gathered around him.

' I'm just gonna get a drink and calm down. It wasn't the girls' fault, but I hope they don't come searching for me.' He talked to himself before going to seat by the bar.

" How may I help you ?" a young female bartender that he never seen here before asked.

" One tequila for me," he answered.

He watched as she whipped up the tequila. He began to quaff the tequila when another one of the nightclubs party - goers sauntered to the bar and sat on the stool next to his. His eyes followed as her as she walked by him.

" What's for you?" the bartender asked.

" Oh, . . . . I'm not ordering a drink today," she said in a whisper as she faced Craig.

All her skin was exposed as if she were a stripper in a strip joint. He tried to figure why this assumed stripper was looking at him.

" You can dance, " She battered the weave that lay on her eyelids.

" You're of those ugly girls that tried to dance on me." Craig had finally realised why this fake woman was talking to him.

" You're very rude for a handsome guy." She stuck her thick fingers in his face, " And for the record the name's " Jade." As she offered her last words she dropped her phone number on Craig's lap and left.