NCT U?

It was around mid-march and Lina was called down to see the CEO of SM Entertainment. She was really confused. Lina didn't think she did anything wrong. She went into this office-like setting and sat down in the corner. It was really dark so she could just chill and wait till she was called upon. To her surprise Yoon-oh, Taeyong, Chittaphon, Mark, Taeil, and Doyoung also entered the room though none of them saw Lina. The CEO entered the room, and all chatter ceased.

"Hello. Do you know what I have called you down here for?" He asked. Everyone shook their heads no. "You seven have been chosen to debut in a new group called NCT U. Congratulations. Your manager will fill you in on the details." He exited the room, leaving everyone completely shocked.

"What. Just. Happened" Chittaphon exclaimed.

"I don't know. But who is the seventh member?" Taeyong asked. "There is only six of us here."

That's when Lina spoke up from her corner. "You wound me Taeyong. I believe that seventh member is me."

"Lina?!" They all yelled in surprise turning to her. She waved back to them. "Nice to see you too. Sorry if I disappoint." She commented idily.

"No, you just surprised us." Doyoung said waving his hands in front of his face.

"Mkay." She said and continued writing in the journal she had on her.

A minute later a man entered the room. "Hello. I'm your manager, nice to meet you six."

"Uh sir, Lina is right there." Yoon-oh said pointing to her.

"Right." His lip curled in a bit of disgust. "Anyways these are your contracts officially signing you to NCT U. If you want a stage name just write it in the box provided." He walked around giving everyone a piece of paper and pen. Everyone filled out the information and some even wrote stage names. Chittaphon's stage name was Ten, Yoon-oh's was Jaehyun, and Lina made her's Mahina. The manager collected their papers and left the room with a couple copies of music, each labeled for a different member. Lina walked up to the table and grabbed her's and sprawled out on a chair at the table.

"Did anyone use stage names?" Taeil asked. Chittaphon, Yoon-oh, and Lina raised their hands. "Oh cool. Should we call you by your stage names now?"

"I guess that would make sense." Taeyong said nodding his head. "So what are your stage names?"

"Ten."

"Jaehyun."

"Mahina."

"Ten, Jaehyun, Mahina. Cool names." Mark said.

"Hey Lin-Mahina." Mahina looks up. "What language is Mahina from? It doesn't sound like Korean." Jaehyun said.

"It's Hawaiian." She commented looking up. Then she resumed reading over her copy of music. Everyone blinked, they hadn't expected her to answer. They all smiled at her. "Now stop smiling you guys look creepy." She says bluntly.

"No. My heart!" Doyoung says dramatically falling to the floor. Mahina smiles slightly making Doyoung jump around and cheer and success. He then gets two packets of paper flung into his face.

"Read." She said sternly. All the boys immediately scrambled for their individual papers. Doyoung and Jaehyun were in two songs. The song 'The 7th Sense' had Mark, Mahina, Taeyong, Ten, Jaehyun, and Doyoung in it. Whereas 'Without You' had Taeil, Doyoung, and Jaehyun. After reading it and discussing it a bit they all left the office.

Mahina was walking through the hallway when she heard a voice. "Lina-hyung!" She turned around it was Jisung. "I heard you are debuting congrats!"

Mahina smiled lightly. "Thanks Ji."

"So do you have a stage name? What's your group called? Who is in it? What is it's-"

"Whoa. Slow down Ji." She laughed softly as Jisung grinned at her. "My stage name is Mahina. The group is called NCT U. And a bunch of the SM Rookies are in it. Let's see." She said walking to a wall a sliding down it, Jisung sitting by her side. "We have two debut songs and the songs are allowed to change members depending on the song." Jisung look on in awe as his hyung explained everything. "I'm in the song called 'The 7th Sense'." Mahina waves the papers lazily in the air. "Mark, Taeyong, Doyoung, Chittaphon, and Yoon-oh are with me in that song. Yoon-oh and Doyoung are also in another song with Taeil. Yoon-oh and Chittaphon both have stage names different from their real names like me. Yoon-oh is now called Jaehyun and Chittaphon is Ten."

"Whoa so cool. Should I call you by your stage name now?" He asked.

"Whatever you want to do Ji." She said softly ruffling his hair. "Now you better get back to practice."

"Okay Mahina-hyung! See you later!" He yelled running off. A smile flickered across her face before disappearing. She really cared for Jisung, even if she didn't show it.

She stood up and walked out the door reading her music.