Comfort

Mahina sat in Red Velvet's form waiting for them to come back from practice. She was curled up on Yeri's bed, ignoring the constant buzzing of her phone. She was pretty sure that they were from her members, what she wasn't sure was who else knew about this new development.

She heard the door to the dorm creak open, and the pounding of footsteps to the room she was in. "I'm so sorry." Yeri said, wrapping her arms around the younger girl. "I really wish I could've skipped practice to explain."

"It's not your fault." Mahina said, her voice muffled into Yeri's shirt. "Just- How am I going to face them again? I feel like I'm practically back to square one." 

"I can explain it to them. If you really want to, we could just say it was a dare." Yeri said reassuringly, cupping Mahina's face in her hands.

Mahina shook her head, "I want to tell them. I just-" She hesitated as Yeri blinked in understanding, a small smile spreading across her face.

"You don't know what to say do you my little moon?" Mahina shyly hid her face in her hands.

Yeri sat down on the bed next to Mahina. "You can stay here until you figure out what you need to tell them. I'm sure the others won't mind at all." Yeri commented, glancing at the door where Irene stood. 

A nod from the older girl, had the pair sighing in relief. "You can stay hear whenever you need to. You're just like family to us now Mahina."

"Thanks a lot." Mahina said bowing her head. 

Irene just waved her hands in denial in front of her face. "It's really no problem. Plus, if they ever hurt you I'm going to make them pay." She jokingly said making a fist with her hands.

She left the room, and Yeri chuckled. "She really will punch them if you ask her to." 

Mahina grinned. "I somehow don't doubt that."

Both girls fell onto the bed. Yeri was giggling and Mahina had a soft smile on her face. Mahina's eyes started to close slowly as Yeri stroked her hair.

The last words she heard before she fell into a dream filled sleep were, "I love you."