Chapter 5

I open my eyes to still feel Ashton under me. I start to look around the room, the sun no longer creeping in but at the end of the golden hour fading away to the night. I get up off of his body and shake him awake.

"Ashton," still straddling his waist, I grab his bicep and shake him gently," we both fell asleep. Come on."

"What? Crap. What time is it?" He tries to look at his nightstand clock and slides his hand up to my waist.

"Almost 6," I huff straddling him," We both fell asleep."

"Don't worry, we can just show up a little late. No biggie."

"Where are we going? Can't you tell me now? My god I fucking hate being late," I worriedly smile at him and hop off the bed, going through the drawers trying to find something to wear. I take out black ripped skinnies and toss them on the bed.

"I was going to take you to a little get together that my friends here in LA are having, nothing to fancy. I'll just text them and explain what happened."

"What time did the party start? I don't wanna make a bad first impression by showing up late."

Ashton smiled," aww you're worried about first impressions. I never thought of you to be the type. You should totally wear the yellow floral smocked crop top, it'll look cute. And besides, I've known them since high school it's going to be fine."

" Ash they are your friends, of course, they would be chill about it. What are they going to think of me? You really think it will look cute together? I'm not too-"

"Yes and if you pair it with your faux patent leather wedges! Oh and some gold accessories too! You will look absolutely stunning," he picks them up on the floor on the side of the bed he was at and tosses them by the jeans," trust me, please Mo."

"Of course I trust you, my god. You amaze me. You really do. How do you know so much about fashion and stuff, like I don't understand," I laugh at him going through the drawer to find that shirt, laying it on the bed.

I take all off the clothes he suggested for me and I head to the bathroom in his room. I close the door just a bit so it is open about half an inch. I peel off my shirt and change quickly not wanting Ashton to peak. I swing the door open to see the wedges on the bed along with a few accessories. He stands in the mirror and adjusts the sleeves of his button up.

"I have a little sister, well not too little she's 17 now. She used to call me sometimes about how school was going, what she should wear to parties she went to. God, I miss her so much," He smiles at me and points to the little Polaroid of himself and his sister on the mirror," that's her. I would really like for you two to meet. If we do end up being serious and stuff..."

I flatten out my shirt and fix my outfit, occasionally moving to different poses in the mirror and respond, "I'd love to meet her she seems amazing if she is anything like you I know she will be."

We smile at each other for a little bit before he comes over to me. His hand on my elbow he turns me towards the mirror again and rests his chin on top of my head. Looking at his eyes through the mirror I see them dart to each picture he was stuck on there and then to me, I stick out my tongue and he chuckles pressing a kiss to the top of my head.

"C'mon, we have to go or else we will be even later than we already are," he grabs my hand with one of his own and my purse off the counter in his room and off we go to meet his friends.

He is quick to maneuver himself and me around the hotel room and to the front door. He stops before opening it and hurries to the counter. He rips a piece of paper off of a pizza shop flyer and writes something on the back. Most likely the fact that we were out and that Luke shouldn't wait up. He sets it under Luke's hotel key and turns back to me, smiles, and heads out the door hand in hand.