You meet again

Hizashi Yamada 🔊🔊

He met you again during the sports festival, as the cavalry battle was going on he could hear your angelic voice in the sea of people cheering for him, Aizawa, and Toshinori. He almost lost there points swooning over you, until Aizawa slapped him to focus.... After that they had a break and you went backstage to give them all hugs, Hizashi was a blushing mess. (My cute little parakeet)

Shouta Aizawa 🐱😴

Today's the big day, the day that Aizawa was gonna say hi to you other than just saying his order. But as he walked in and saw you smiling that smile he loved while petting one of the cats, he couldn't do it. He walked up, ordered his drink, and sat down in his spot waiting for Mochi. He was gonna do it, someday.......

Toshinori Yagi 💪🏼😁

After Toshinori trained poor Deku at the beach, he walked him home. It was two weeks before the U.A. Intrence exam, but all that was on the mans mind besides training Deku was you. He was itching to see you again and asked the latter if he could. Izuku nodded and told him you should still be up at the hour. He said his goodbyes to Izuku and knocked on your door. For the rest of the evening you both talked, he even trusted you enough to tell you he was All Might!! (Super special reader-chan!!!!!)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys!! Sorry for the late posts I had school stuff going on, you know the feeling. Anyway thank you for reading and have an amazing morning/evening/night!! Love y'all lots!!! 😘😘😘😘