four

♫ broox - MOM ♫

♫ broox - MOM ♫

Piper walked to her new locker after her 2nd period class. Her music teacher really pissed her off beyond extent. He was a perfectionist and extremely uptight. Piper was like that, and similar personalities tend to clash and battle each other.

Mentally swearing in her head, she opened the locker and picked up her gym bag. Great , she thought, another class she despised.

"Piper" Keanu said behind her, making her yelp and turn. "Keanu? What the hell man you scared me" She said giggling but stopped when she saw Keanu keep his serious face.

"Oh no, it's serious this time" Piper said with widened eyes. He nodded and pulled her in the nearby janitor closet. "Keanu, if you want to make out the answer is no" Piper said trying to leave the closet but Keanu grasped her tightly.
"Piper no, I don't want to make out with you, its not about you or me its about Anna" Keanu said.  "Oh no, what happened? Is she okay? Was she kidnapped? She's so tiny Keanu she's only 5 foot tall she's not going to be able to escape! Oh is she pregnant? The baby will break her pelvis-" Piper rushed out to say but Keanu placed his hand over her mouth.

"Anna and Johnny have or had a sexual relationship" He blurted out but Piper smacked his hand away.

"Keanu, I already knew that" Piper calmy said and smirking. Keanu's eyes almost popped out of his sockets. "You what?" He said running his finger through his hair.
"Yeah, Anna is my best friend, I tell her everything, she tells me everything" Piper explained while crossing her arms.
"Aren't you guys friends with Winona? How did this even start? Does River or Corey know?" Keanu asked quickly.

"No River and Corey do not know, yes but technically Winona and Johnny are on and off again, and over the summer Johnny snuck into Anna's room thinking it was Corey's because he was going to vent to Corey about Winona, instead he vented to Anna and they starting exploring each other" Piper said dreamly.

Keanu squinted his eyes and shook his head at the thought. "Piper, what about River? He likes Anna you know" He asked. Piper just smirked and opened the closet door. "I knew, and what about him?"
"Has Anna said anything said anything about River in that way to you?" Keanu asked.

Piper just laughed, "No".

♫ current joys - kids ♫

"Rosalia!" Corey said running after the raven haired girl. "Yea Corey?" She said smiling. "I just wanted to see if school has been treating you right" Corey said. "Yes, some boy named Jonathan asked me to marry him!" Rosalia said excitedly.
"Brandis!" Corey said under his breath. "Thank you for checking up on me Corey, I appericate it so much!" Rosalia said walking up to Jonathan Brandis and Brooke Sheilds, sees like she made more friends already.

"Aw, lover boy is sad" River said putting his hand on Corey's shoulder. "I'm going to marry Rosalia dude! You watch!" Corey said hitting River's chest. "Yeah, and I'll marry Anna one day" River said sarcastically. "Yeah right, like my Abuelita would let someine named River in our family" Corey said walking away from River. "It's a unique name!" River yelled, earning a middle finger from Corey.

♫ mac demarco - treat her better♫

"Thanks for inviting me to your groups table for lunch Anna" Leonardo said, paying for his and Anna's food. "No problem and thanks for paying for my lunch!" Anna said excitedly as she grabbed her tray.

She led Leonardo the their iconic group table since freshman year. Piper and Keanu already started eating their lunch, and Rosalia sat down next fo Keanu and they both smiled at each other. Anna and Leonardo walked to the table as eyes started bearing him. "Guys, this is Leonardo, he's new!" Anna said sitting down, Leo followed after. "Can I call you Leo man? I'm not good with long names" Keanu suggested, making Leo laugh and nod.

"Anna, I bet your day has been eventful" Piper said smirking, making Anna pause and stare at her dear friend. "I guess so" Anna said, eating more of her salad. Keanu discretely pinched Piper's thigh, he mouted the word "bitch" making her giggle.

"I'm officially tired of his school" River said sitting down, Corey aswell. "I'm with you on that, can we just talk about that music teacher? He's aggravating" Leo said making Piper widen her eyes and clap her hands obnoxiously.
"Someone gets me!" She yelled out, with Rosalia giggling.
"Anyways, I have an idea for our group. Let's go roller staking!" Anna said excitedly.
"Sis, this isn't the 70s, its 1989" Corey said to her.
"So? That was only like a decade away! Oh c'mon guys it will be fun! Leo? River? Piper, you know your ass looks good in red bell bottoms" Anna said. "It does" Keanu remarked earning a slap from Piper.

"I'm in" Leonardo and River said at the same time making Anna smile hard. "I'll go too!" Rosalia aaid sweetly, gaining the attention from Corey.
"I'll go to you know" Corey said trying to sound smooth. "Fine" Keanu said looking at Piper and flicking her forehead. "I'll go" she gave in, but smacking Keanu in the process.
"Oh this is wonderful! I love you guys! " Anna said. "Whatever makes you happy doll" River sweetly said to her, making her blush.

Keanu and Piper stared at each other. "You sure she doesn't like him" Keanu whispered in Pipers ear. "I don't know, but she never talks about him to me! Could she be hiding it?" Piper responded. Keanu just shrugged leaving Piper speechless.

What if Anna never trusted with Piper with her secret? Piper looked at Anna who seemed to be having a verbal altercation with her brother once again.

you're still my best friend right?

A/N: SOCKS had gained so much attention out of no where! Thank you for reading it means the world to be ❤🌻☁