the... date?

it was 4:30 and I decided to get ready. I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower and did light makeup I got the outfit of a superman t-shirt ripped skinny jeans and a thin jacket,it was a little chilly. when I was done with all the getting ready stuff my door bell rung. I got up from the couch and walked over to the door.

"hey" I said when I opened the door. "hi"

"so,where are we going?" I asked as I walked out the door and followed him to his car.

"Starbucks,if that's ok?" he said kind of nervously,hmm I wonder..... oh well.

the drive was silent  when we got there I ordered a vanilla latte and he got a coffee.

"um hey Kirsten?"

"yeah Louis"

"what did,why did the mushroom go to the party?" he asked between giggles.

"um I don't know. why?"

"because,because HE WAS A FUN GUY HAHAHA!" we both started busting out laughing,sure that everyone was looking at us.

"good one louis " I said a little out of breath.

"thanks I've been working on that one all day." I giggled at his silly remark,he's always been the type to make me laugh.

"so,how's zayn been I haven't heard from him in a while."

"well he's kinda upset you known ashley right the one he's been dating for a while."

"umm yea why?" "well she broke up with him a few days back and now he's a little upset."

"oh no why did she do that?"

"well I don't really know."

"oh,well I'll text him later."

"sounds good,um Kirsten?"

"yea louis" I said for my second time since we've been out.

"uh never mind" he said through a breathy,and nervous laugh.

"um Louis are you ok?"

"yeah I'm fine thanks"

"well we should get going its already 6:30." wow time really flies when I'm with louis.

"alright let's go." he said standing up and waiting for me to do the same. I stood up and we walked to his car,again the ride silent,I didn't really know what to talk about. when we got to the building a gave Louis a quick hug and thanked him for the latte. when I got in the flat I plopped down on my bed and started to read on my phone in tell I slowly drifted to sleep.

a/n

well this chapter got longer than expected lol.so what do you guys think I already have the plan set up for the next chapter I'm just tired right now so I will update soon vote and comment love you guys byeee