hello mom

I really did want to see niall again and talk i felt really bad. I wanted to hand with harrys girl friend who seemed awesome. And i needed details on zayn from cynny.

******

I was scrolling through my contacts list on my phone debating on whom i shall talk to. When i came across my mothers i stopped, i havent talked to her in over a month. After i moved here for university i was supposed to move back but i ended up loving it here so much i stayed. I clicked on her name and she picked up on the third ring.

"Hello mom."

"Hi sweat heart ive missed you so much. How are things in london? When do you think you'll visit?-"

"Who is it honey." My stepfather cut her off on her endless list of questions.

"Its kirsten, come say i." She said.

"Hello." Said my step dad.

"Hi, i havent talked to you guys in forever. Hows it been in america?" I ask.

"Things are doing great. Got a new house, quite big. You should come see it." I almost snickered at how they kept saying come. No, i do not have a dirty mind i have a sexy imagination m'kay.

"I know i havent had the time to visit." Well i actually had all the time in the world but, things werent all fine and dandy like they seem. My real father greg was a real dick, a drunk, and a women abuser. He would always come home drunk and beat on my mom, and me as a 5-10 year old, had to watch, i didnt want to take a chance on seeing him again. I was to afraid to do anything but i remember one time.

~flash back~

"Bitch!" My Father screamed at my mom slapping her in the face.

"W-what. What did i do!" She yelled stuttering. I was up in the corner of my room weeping and crying. These things are petrifying me, ever night, all the time.

"Your always wrong you worthless piece of shit!" My father screamed again and i heard a thump. At the time i was about 10 and a half and i thought to myself 'i have to be brave.' I stood up shaking and opened the door, my fathers screams getting heavier, my mothers cries getting louder. I walked into the living.

"Please, stop i dont like this please j-just... ENOUGH!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. My father looked at me his eyes softened a little and he yelled again.

"Fuck!!!" He yelled grabbing at his hair yelling at us one last time before running out of the house. I ran up to my mom and cried in her arms the rest of the night.

~end of flashback~

"Hun huuun." My mom dragged out the word. I hadnt realised that i zoned out.

"Uh im here sorry. So.... i might visit in a couple weeks, if thats ok."

"Yeah yeah yeah that would be great we all miss you."

"Yeah, but i dont want him there." I scoffed yet it was just above a whisper.

"Honey, you know i would never be around him nor let you around him, hes a sick man." My mother assured me.

"Well mom, it was nice talking to you see you soon." I said hanging up before she could get out another word. I looked up to see liam standing in the door way looking at me.

"Get out of here you nosey bastered." I laughed quietly and through a pillow at him. He dodged it looking back in the direction i through it in.

"So.... who was that?" he asked walking towards me and sitting on the bed.

"It was my mom i havent talked to her in a while so i decided to call. Im visiting her in a few weeks."

"That sounds nice." Liam said, such a kind child.

"Yeah....," i trailed off. "Damn it im board again." I said throwing myself back on my bed.

"Well its kinda late, sleep is an option." Liam replied and i giggled.

"Well, i hate sleep but right now it feels like paradise so night liam." I said hugging him and getting comfy in my bed. 'That stupid bastered' i though of my dad as i fell asleep.

a/n woah guys this is like 6 updates in one day. Awesome but yeah dis book is getting good and i hope you love it so far. Vote comment love ya byeee.

Ps~ yeah yeah yeah short chappie how bout' a cup of shut the fuck up i did like 4 chappies in one day that should be enough to keep all you lovelies busy. (Thank you to all the people who appreciate my chappies even if their short) bye guys.