Chapter 4 - I've got a Dream

Hi Everyone,

Here is another chapter, and this one features my favorite song in the movie. I hope you like it

had to think carefully along the lines of how Jack plays in this. So he can be seen, but going through thugs and guards isn't what he had in mind. But ya know. XD Also, I changed the lyrics up a bit for Jack's part to go with him and so on. I really hope you guys enjoy this. 

------------------------------

Meanwhile, the white stallion Maximus was not in a good mood right now. He had hoped to get that crown back and yet that strange white haired human had to ruin it. When he finds that kid, he is going to nail him down and put him jail. He continued looking throughout the forest and wondered of where the crown may have fallen. He was looking through some bushes when he heard someone was approaching from the south.

Max quickly was on alert and decided to sneak on whoever is coming toward him. Maybe it was that pale boy. The horse crawled over to hide behind a rock. He tugged a tree branch down and from a distant; it looked like the shape of a horse. When he heard the person was just upon him, he jumped out and gave a loud neigh.

Gothel gave a cry of fear at the sudden appearance of the large animal. Max snorted in disappointed to realize it wasn't the white haired teenager. Gothel sighed while allowing her heart to slow down,

"A palace horse?" she questioned when she took notice of the saddle upon Max. Her eyes suddenly widen in fear, "Where's your rider?" She could fear build up more as she turned, "Rapunzel!" She turned and rushed off while Max could only watch her in confusion. The woman ran back to the tower and once she was near it, she cried out as usual, "Rapunzel, let down your hair!" However, there was no response this time, "Rapunzel?" She cried out again and really hoped that her daughter was probably asleep.

She then rushed over to the side of the tower and began to claw away some vines and some bricks until she was able to open up an entrance. She had not used this for a long time and she scrambled up the tiny stairs. She moved aside a hidden door on the floor and she started searching around the tower. She called out Rapunzel's name while she inspected the tower. However, there was no sign of the golden hair girl.

Gothel grabbed her black hair and wondered of where Rapunzel could have gone. In her effort to look around for her daughter, she pulled off the curtains to a window to allow the sun to shine in and felt something reflect directly into her eye. She blinked and glanced over to see something glitter from underneath one of the stairs that led up to Rapunzel's room. The woman walked over and took off the wooden plank and saw a bag hidden. She quickly picked it up and took out a crown.

Gothel gave a gasp and flung it to the floor. She knew who's crown that was and she was starting to feel sick to her stomach. Who on Earth had come here? She looked over the bag and noticed something odd. Around the edges and on the handle of the satchel, she realized there was frost on it. She fingered it and to her surprise it was cold and didn't seem to melt at all. She then glanced around and took notice of some white stuff that she hadn't bothered to look at when she was looking for Rapunzel.

The raven haired woman took a moment to inspect it and realized it was snow. This was getting weirder. However, she had to find her daughter. Frowning, she walked over to her drawer and pulled out a sharp knife. Whoever dared took Rapunzel was going to get it.

"I am not losing my precious flower again," she said under her breath.

With anger and determination in her eyes, she left the empty tower to search for her flower.

-----------------------------

Rapunzel continued to lead Jack in one direction. She really had no idea of where to go, but she wanted to see if there is a single person who might see Jack. She then stopped as she looked around.