Chapter 5 - Campfire Stories

Hey guys! And another chapter for this story. :D I am having fun with how Jack, Merida and Hiccup all play in all of this. I just can't wait to get to the parts of how they will play in How to train your Dragon, Brave and Rise of the Guardians. (: So anyway, I hope you guys will enjoy the conversation Jack, Merida, Hiccup and Rapunzel will have at the campfire scene. Like I said, reviews would be great!

Enjoy!

-----------------------------

Later that evening, Gothel was hiding behind a few rocks and she watched the door entrance of a hollow tree that had a duckling symbol on it. She had her dagger ready and she waited patiently. Then she could grab Rapunzel and destroy the others. But waiting was not her strong suite. While waiting, Gothel checked her skin and hair.

She could feel the power of the flower fading away. Her skin is getting pale as more wrinkles show up. She quickly checked her hair to see more strains becoming grey.

Finally, she thought she heard the sound of someone grunting from behind the door. With her cloak hood above her head, she started to make her way toward the tree and she gripped her dagger. When the door flew open, she saw it wasn't the winter spirit and her daughter. It was the Stabbington Brothers and they were soaked; not to mention downright pissed.

"Whoever that boy was, I'm going to kill him." The oldest brother muttered to his twin while Gothel quickly hid behind the large boulder, "I have a feeling he is responsible for taking our crown, I'm sure those other brats are with him. We will cut them off at the kingdom and get it back. Come on."

The brothers started to march forward and as they passed by the boulder, a woman's voice cried out, "Or!" they paused and glanced up to see Gothel perched at the top of the large rock, "Perhaps you want to stop acting like wild dogs chasing their tails and think for a moment." On her last words, she held up the satchel.

The two thugs quickly drew their swords, "Oh-ho, please, there's no need for that." She threw the bag down to the brothers and they saw the crown was still in it, "Well, if that's all that you desire then be on your way. I was going to offer you something worth one thousand crowns, would have made you rich beyond belief and that wasn't even the best part, hoho, oh well, c'est la vie. Enjoy your crown."

She began to walk away but her words had piqued the interest in the Stabbington Brothers. They glanced at each other before the oldest spoke, "What's the best part?"

Gothel turned back around to reply, "You know that strange white haired boy? His name is Jack Frost."

"Jack Frost? That's impossible. He's nothing but a myth." The elder brother growled while his brother nodded.

"If so, how do you explain the frost on that bag?" At her question, the thieves glanced down and finally took notice of the strange frost that didn't seem to melt in the warm atmosphere. Gothel decided to continue, "If you follow me, you can have anything you want and your revenge on Jack Frost."

The Stabbington Brothers smirked evilly at each other.

---------------------------

Nearby, the group of four set up camp near an old tree. They've got a roaring fire started, and easily set places for them to sleep later. But that wasn't what they were doing. Hiccup was busy wrapping a piece of Rapunzel's hair around Merida's cut on her arm, while Rapunzel gently wraps her hair around Jack's cut on his hand.

"And the reason you're wrapping your hair around us is why?" Merida asked.

Rapunzel looked her in the eyes, with honesty in her face. "Just trust me," she said.