His Idea of Love

I smiled to myself and soothingly touched the hands that were wrapped around my torso.

When she finally decided to break away from the hug and we were facing each other again, she surprisingly placed her hands on my face and tiptoed as she kissed me on the forehead, making me inevitably touch her hips on both sides for support.

Damn, one more sweet move from this woman, I don't even know if I could still hold myself back from tasting her lips.

She smiled again but this time, it was sweet and thankful, making my stupid heart jump in joy.

That little face would always bring happiness to me like a balloon to a kid, a banana to a monkey.

She would always make my little heart flutter with every move she make, with every flip of her hair and every single chuckle she does.

And then I found myself wondering if her lover also like all these things.

But then I realized, there's a huge possibility that the answer is no because when you love a person you do not let her out of your sight every single day of your existence, you do not let her suffer alone and you support everything she does and no matter what, you would always be there to hold her and let her feel she's not alone...but apparently that's not his idea of love.