Till I Met You

Early morning when Seulgi went to school.She is very punctual, responsible also she's pretty that's why many students has a crush on her.Its 5:00 in the morning she waited a bus early so she can arrive early in the school. Five minutes more to wait, the bus will come soon. Seulgi was so cold so she took her jacket inside her bag.She put her jacket around her.And now she felt much better. After the wauting, the bus arrived and she hurriedly took the bus. When she took the bus, she spotted a SOPA student so she sat next him, She wonder why is he so early cuz no one dare to go early aside from Seulgi.She sat next to him, Even there are some vacant seat. She wonder why he is so early so she want to ask a question. Seulgi is a type of person who wants to get along with people. Since the guy wear the same uniform as hers.So she ask the guy hesitately, "Are you from SOPA?". why did I ask that? it is so obvious that he's from SOPA, he wear the same uniform as I am,Seulgi said in herself." Ahh...yeah obviously?. He sarcastically said.Seulgi saw him smirk a little and thats make Seulgi a little embarrassed. So she questioned him again.I laugh a bit and glance at him." Why are you so early today?.I smiled at him and he glance at me and smirk."why? is it bad to be early?".he response.I am shookt in his response."uh..no.it just-".I answer immediately but he took my words."shush..i just messin with you".He put a finger on my lips and look at me in the eyes.When I saw his gaze, I felt that my heart skip a little and i feel my blood through my cheeks. I saw his round brown eyes and it is so mesmerizing and it looks like I got hypnotized by his eyes. When he saw me blushing, he laughed at me and remove his finger in my lips. Then he started a conversation, "Im Taeyong by the way, Lee Taeyong".he offered her hands for a hand shake.I look in his hands and look back at him and give him a big smile cuz every time I met a new friend, I feel happy."Seulgi..Kang Seulgi".and we made a hand shake. "Nice to meet you...Seulgi". He greeted me and I saw a smile forming in his lips.And I smile back at him. We broke our hand shake and he offered me a headset and said." Do you want to listen a music?". he asked." Yeah.i love too".I said excitedly." Any recommend?".he asked."Just pick anything".I said it with a smile and he smile back.I put the headseat on my ears and he put the other one on his ears.He scroll his phone and pick a song, the song is Bad Things by Camilla Cabello.I listend to the song and I suddently shookt about the lyrics of the song.

Am I out of my head?Am I out of my mind?
If I only knew bad things I like
So good that you cant explain it
What can I say its complicated
No matter what you say
No matter what you do
I only wanna do bad things
to you........

When I listen to the song,at first i didn't get the song but the lyrics is so intense and bold.and it is my first time listening that kind of songs. I saw Taeyong who's enjoying the song and close his eyes. I think he likes the kind of songs.When the music stop, nice timing the bus stoo too.I pull the headset off and gave it to Taeyong.I hand him the headset and he pull the headset on his ear and took the headset that Seulgi Handed him.He put the phone on his bag and they both got off the bus." It was nice to spend time with you Taeyong". I gave him my big smile and left,"Yaahh Seulgi". I look back and he run to me, He took a deep breath and said " I hope wa can meet again"he said with a strange smile and left me alone. What's with the smile?. I thought.

____________________________________

Hey guys! this chapter was Taeyong is a good pretender, he act like he is good so Seulgi can be fooled..hehheehe uhmm soo please comment and vote your comments is my inspiration in writing 😘