The Trip

____________________________________

Seulgi's POV

    I went upstairs and lock myself in my room. I threw my body on my bed and looking blankly at the ceiling.

     I suddenly remembered when I kissed Taeyong before. I blushed and when I look at my reflection at the mirror, I...was smiling?.

    I don't know why I smiled, I don't know what's this feeling is, I don't know how I became like this. All I know was Taeyong change me.

-"What did you do, Lee Taeyong?" I said in myself.

I cover my face of my pillow and shouting like crazy.

-" Seulgi! what's wrong?" My mom shouted.

-" Nothing, mom!." I replied.

   I wash up and change my clothes.
I wear a black plain pajamas and white plain t-shirt. I comb my brown long hair.

     I prepare my notebooks and books to study, I studied and...

-" aish..why?!". I murmured.

-" why is Taeyong always appear in my mind?!" I said confusely.

   I closed my notebook and can't help to search Taeyong on facebook.

  I don't know why I did this but I have a feeling to search him or something.

-"Lee Taeyong.."

  I search him and a lot of Lee Taeyong names are related and appear. I recognize his photo and I clicked it.

    When I stalk him, his photo are just charming and full of handsomeness. Also, he is very famous. In his previous post,it has 200k likes and 75k comments.
   This guy is really popular he could enter a company or entertainment to discover him.

    While looking at his post, i was attracted of a video  of him dancing. I clicked it and I was admiring him because of his charisma and talent.

    I paused the video and thought..

" Seulgi..wake up! this isn't you!"

I slap myself and snap out of it.

  I went back to my profile and rested my body to the bed.

  I closed my eyes trying to sleep but suddenly my phoaawnae ranged.

  I opened my phone and I saw a notification in my Facebook. I clicked it and I saw..

👤
Lee Taeyong sent you a friend
request

   I widened my eyes that I can't believe he sent me a friend request.

-"You've got to be kidding me?!" I shouted.

____________________________________

.
.
.
.

  In the morning, I woke up and hurriedly get a bath. I wear a white blouse and black jeans, then I brushed my hair and grab my bag.