Cant Help Myself

Seulgi's POV

   After class, I head home but first I went to my favorite store, I often goes to that store everytime I was alone and free. When I was a little child, tteokboki is one of my favorite fast food. My dad always brought tteokboki if he went after work.

      It almost dark so I fastened my walk a bit. When I arrived at the store, I take out a tteokboki. I received the tteokboki happily and greeted the nanny who's selling it.

               I  notice that its dark, so I hurriedly go to the bus station. The bus station is far though. My parent's always scolded me when I arrived home lately, but for now I have a good excuse that I've been late home.

       I crossed the dark and creepy alley, I was scared so I walk carefully. I wonder when it is daytime the alley wasn't so scary but in night time it was creepy. I even heard a screaming cat and aloud voice of a girl and it looks like she was in pain. I started walking fastly. The alley was very dirty and creepy and it took a lot of walk to arrived at the main street. It was cold.

       Suddenly, I can feel that I've been followed by someone, I saw a shadow behind me and I was scared, I want to peek but I couldn't. I started panicking then I run. When I run, I sighed a relief and take breath. It was exhausting. I glance at the back and no one was following me. " That was creepy" I said between my breath.

        I started walking but someone pull my arm.

-"huuuh!!!" I was surprised.

      I want to scream but someone cover my mouth. I want to escape but the person was holding me tightly. I struggle but it has no use I use all my strength but it was useless, so I rested and catch my breath.

-" Are you finish?!" The man said.

      I heard his husky voice and I thought it was familliar, it looks like Taeyong's??..

-"I won't hurt you ".He said calmly.

        I want rest my back at wall behind me so I step backward, but suddenly he push me hardly the wall and my back hurts. I saw a light strike at man's eyes and I saw his large and dark brown eyes. His eyes was beautiful it can make you hypnotized. I keep on looking at his eyes and remember Taeyong.

          So it confirm it was Taeyong the way he stared and talk to me before and now. He lock me with his body so that I can't move,he hold my wrist tightly. He rested his forehead into mines. And I can feel his breathing and his tremble hands.

-" S-seulgi". He said while catching his breath.

-"t-taeyong-shi??". I said questionably.

     He paused and I can feel that he was staring on me.I can't see his face cuz it was dark only I can see his eyes.

-" y-you made m-me d-do this..!". He said irritatedly.

-" w-whyy?? Are you doing this to me?". Taeyong added.

  I can't understand what his talking about but I want to know.

-"huh?". I asked.

-" You're driving me crazy Kang Seulgi". He growled." You force me to love you! Why you?!. "

  I was speechless at his action so I can't speak. I feel like my heart is beating so fast, "what is this feeling?" I asked myself in my mind.

-" I-i...". I can not finish my line when he interrupt.

-" Don't say anything...". He said calmly.

I paused and look at his eyes.

.
.
.
. We stared at each other in almost a minute..and I can feel my face was burning and my heart was pounding.