Again

Seulgi's POV

I headed to the room and as usual, there's no one here yet. I sat in my chair next the window and start reading my math notebook for a review. But I suddenly remember that I left my lucky pen in the library ,that pen is my lucky charm everytime We do an exam I use my lucky pen and I always pass the exams if I use that pen. So Im gonna get my pen, When I run to the hallways suddenly a guy appear, he's texting somebody, The guy looos familiar?.Oh.. yes Taeyong.I said it my mind.I dont want to bother him so i walk through the library...

____________________________________

Taeyong's Pov

I texted my friend Johnny and suddenly a girl appear and it is Seulgi, I pretended that I didn't see her. She pass through me,and she even not talk to me.I want ask her where she going but she didn't greeted or something. I know she saw me?,Is she blind?.
I suddenly think something but i dont it is a good thing, " I want to tame you kang Seulgi"I smirked."I want you, I want you to be my Queen".
.
.
.
flashback

when I was in second year, I was a transferree in SOPA so the Principal pick a guider to guide me, And I saw a girl and boy.Back then, I was a shyable type and a dont get well of others."Hey there,new transferee..I assigned two students to round you in his campus.I hope you get well with them"he said and smiled at me and I smile back."Im Mr.Do..Do Kyungso..".I introduce my self and after that he introduced me to a girl and boy standing beside him."By the way...this is Kang Seulgi, she is known as Campus Princess in this school".I saw thge chuckling on how the principal compliment her.She is so cute when she smile.She glance at me and he greeted me."Annyeonghasayo Seulgi imnida..Im willing to round you in the campus and I hope you like it".She again smile at me.I look away because i feel like my cheeks is very hot and i dont know why?!....Lastly, the other kid introduce himself and the guy was Lee Jeno."Okay...Its a good start right Lee Taeyong?.The Principal said and everyone is looking at me."uh..yeah..it is" I responded nervously."Well then..Kang Seulgi lead the way".He said,"Yes Mr. Principal!..follow me Lee Taeyong.She look at me and smile then she made a follow me sign.I follow her slowly but then she pull my hands to make walk fast.Then again, i blushed and my heart skip a little and I dont know why again, I panicked a little also feel like my braincells are not working.I keep looking at her while holding my wrist.While she was talking and introducing the campus.I dont hear any words she says beacuse I PANICKED!!!!.I look anywhere to hide my face cuz its burning like crazy!.I dunno why I feel like this, I usually play with girls and a lot of them girls hold my wrist but this Kang Seulgi is different, She made me crazy. Among all the girls I fuck before, only Kang Seulgi made me feel this fucking feeling and i dunno the feeling is and its kinda drive me crazy, is it the "L" word?.called lo...v..e??.No! it can't be, I am Lee Taeyong, guy that never fall easily and the only guy who hates love".I thought, I was wondering why I feel like this, this is not me all along.I think someone posses me or something. It is so irritating,...After they round me in the campus, we sat on abench near to the soccerfield. Jeno run to the cafeteria to buy some drinks while me and Seulgi was sitting on the bench. The situation is very silent and awkward.I want to start a conversation but i couldn't do it. I glance at her and I saw her playing her finger while smiling, I change my gaze and thought "she looks cute though" suddenly that phrase popped in my mind. I hate this side of me. All along I was known as "Bad Ass Guy".I dont treat girls like girls, I treat them like a toy. Every time I visit any bar, I buy girls and play with them.Fucking them, Kissing and Cheated on them. When someone take seriously on me, if someone falling in love in me, I pretended that i like them and in the end I reject and cheat. I always do that vice versa. I victim a lot of girls though, although i didn't know their names.But this Kang Seulgi girl is really something. I even know her name, is that possible?.This is my first time, know a girl's name. Except to my mother and sister.I was thinking so hard, when I think hard i wasnt able to know that someone was talking or something..and it was like i was out in yhis damn world.......

.....

.....

hey..

hey..

Lee Taeyong....

"whaa.." I said cluelessly." what's wrong with you? are you out of this world?.Seulgi questioned me." Here have a drink..".I take it and then drink."Jeno already left and I have an event to attend today so im gonna get going..bye!" she wave at me and gave me a big smile. She left me alone. I stand up and wave back at her even she didn't she it."why did I do the " wave thing"?. Damn it Lee Taeyong.I walk in the opposite way and I rwalize something...I paused..and" I think I like Kang Seulgi"

.
.
.
end of flashback....
__________________________________
hey guys so sorry for the grammar english is not my language so please undrestood i tried hard for all of you..vote and comment👇down ur comments is my inspiration...mwua