Finding Your Stuffed Animal

Dean: Dean smirked as he was pulling something from a box. You were moving into your boyfriend's room in the bunker, and you needed help unpacking. "What is this?" he asked, holding up the blue and white bunny.

"Charles," you said, taking the bunny from him and putting it on a shelf.

"He is not living there."

"Come on, Dean. I've had him since I was a kid."

He put his arms around you. "If he has to."

Sam: "Babe?" Sam asked with a small smile, holding up a raggedy little stuffed dog. "What's this?"

"Professor Stuffing," you mumbled, taking it from him and putting it back on your nightstand.

"He's cute. Get him when you were a kid?" He sat on the bed, looking up at you.

"Yeah. My grandma gave him to me."

He smiled, kissing you gently. "It's kind of cute."

Castiel: "I still do not understand," Cas said, holding your one and only stuffed animal. "Why is there a fake pig on your bed?"

"He's not fake," you said. "Just...stuffed. Anyway, he's a comfort item. I like to hold him while I sleep."

"You could hold me."

You smiled a little. "That I could."

Charlie: "(Y/N)?" Charlie asked, smiling. You poked your head in your room which she had just moved into.

"Yeah?" you asked.

"Is this a stuffed Death Star?" You smiled as she picked it up. She grinned at you.

"Maybe."

"Is it vintage?"

You beamed. "Definitely."