Chapter two: Disagreement

I can't sleep even though am exhausted, my mind keep drifting to my family and I have repeated nightmares of that horrible day, I have to take my drugs else I won't get to sleep........

   "Wake up Sleeping Beauty, I must say you look really pretty when you sleep and when I look at you I can't help but feel like I have seen you somewhere but that is absurd because you are from US and this is London so there is no way we would have met right?"   

I am being woken up by someone it looks like I finally fell asleep and I didn't dream thank goodness am fully awake now but Carla is in my room and am guessing she woke me up but she keeps blabbering about something am not really paying attention to, am just wondering how someone can talk so much without getting tired, I allow a little smile to creep on my face knowing she reminds me of someone but I don't want to think of it so I wave  it off

"right? Kels, Kelsey!"

  "huh? "  

"You are so lost where do you keep your mind" 

am thinking of what to say because I didn't get a word she said before.

"Never mind that Kels let's be going it's almost 4:00 we need to get there on time so we can start on time we have a lot to learn.....

******
     We just got to Rose's house it looks really sophisticated and expensive but nothing new that I am not used to so I don't care but Carla can't shut her mouth as we get through the gate am guessing she has never been here before although I know Rose would probably throw parties here everytime but I also know that she wouldn't have ev r invited Carla, as we enter in to the sitting room I notice the fine antics and furnitures I guess her family has good taste.  

"There you are for a second I thought you were not coming or you will loose your way as you are not familiar with rich streets like this"
   I just roll my eyes at the words of Rose

"Can we just get started" Kent says with disinterest to what Rose said and everyone nods in agreement.

"Alright then follow me"
Rose leads us through a door at the back of the sitting room then we climbed a few stairs when we got faced with a huge grey door that Rose opens and ushers us in the room looks really big and spacious with the walls painted in different colours, one of the portion is white and the other red and blue......

It is obvious that this is the studio, there are some chairs around with a big couch we all get comfy Rose sits by the side of Kent on one of the chairs and Nate sits next to me with Carla and Ben by our side, I think this is gonna take hours.

"Okay since we are painting something about our inner self or rather personality let's get to know each other then" Carla suggests

"Cool so since we have a glimpse of our outside lives why don't we start with Kelsey since we know nothing about her"

Ben just said that really? I think it's the first time am hearing him speak since we met and let's just keep this simple I want to tell them to ask me any question but what if they go too far

"Well am Kelsey Mitchel my middle name is Victoria am from California US"
I say hoping that's enough but I know that won't be the end they must just poke their heads where it doesn't belong

"well that's boring, what's your favorite colour are you into music or novels or something c'mon let's try that again"

Nate butts in why am I paired with curious........ Well I will rather not complete that suddenly am complaining like Rose now.   

"My favourite colour is Blue but I love Red and Black also, can we move on some one else cause am super boring. 

  "Don't you like have fun or something when is your good time don't you like football soccer basketball cheerleading novels or music, something of arts"

Ben asked with curiosity in his eyes and for a moment I thought I saw concern in Kent eyes but what am I saying y would he care and for what reasons to.       
   "I get a feeling we are gonna be here for hours" Kent says rubbing the back of his neck while Rose cuddles him which looks pretty disgusting especially the fact that she is forcing herself on him so I think but he doesn't even care am sure he has alot of girls tripping over him considering the fact he looks like a Greek god with beautiful brown eyes and his..... Wait
What am I thinking.
   " Me too" Rose says but what I don't know is if she is saying it because she is enjoying having fun with Kent or because she is already bored of us. 
Am kinda hungry I haven't had anything to eat today.

"am I the only one that's hungry?"

Thank you Kent.  Everyone seems to also be hungry Rose calls for one of her workers and in less than ten minutes she is here with pizza, everyone eats and we get back to business but it doesn't steer well this time, we are not on the same page anymore I shouldn't say we cause I am not even caring to say anything at all am just listening to their stupid arguments

"This is heading no where what are we supposed to do now"Carla says with disappointment
"how can we move anywhere when am stucked here with a crippled sucker who doesn't even talk I didn't know she was dumb I only thought she was crippled and also you idiot who can't seem to think"

Ouch! Why didn't she make any comments about the players but I really don't care she can call me names. 

"Hey calm down girl let's see what we can do how bout we paint different colours since we are all different"

Ben says although it doesn't really make sense but I can try to work with what he is saying.

" Yeah paint about my richness you guys cuteness and this girls boring lives or what,they are gonna spoil everything"
Now Carla is trying to talk but Rose won't let her and my head is starting to hurt  i hope its not migrane again i forgot to take my drugs arrrghhhh...... this stupid disagreement is just so stupid I can't work like this.

"Enough!" I shout that pretty loudly again they are all shocked by me but this time I don't care I just hate disagreements and arguments between partners

"You guys are acting like silly little children, I didn't come all the way here to listen to little brats argue and if you don't mind Rose your voice irritates and hurts my ears s please shut up!
So now after your stupid fight what is the resolve and how are we gonna paint well am sure we all know the answer and right now am so exhausted from listening to you all and please close your mouth Rose now you know I ain't dumb so if you people have nothing reasonable to do than waste my time please excuse me I've got better things to do and before you ask me what, sleeping is so much better than being with you guys, so later"

Everyone is still in shock by what this crippled girl just said but I don't give a shit I roll the wheels on my wheelchair and start leaving that's when i remember Carla
"Oh Carla aren't you coming"

"Oh yeah I am, let's go"
we both leave together before anyone can say another word. I knew Carla was gonna say something so I Just asked her

"what?"

"what? no how did u say all those things your light blue eyes turned dark you were really mad for a second I thought you were going to get up from that wheelchair of yours and beat someone up but you didn't, well what a waste what we we gonna do now infact I really want to sleep am so tired"
Carla keeps talking and trips on a branch and falls, this is the fourth or fifth time today she is falling and have I said she talks too much

"Carla!!, do you have to be really clumsy "

" I can't help it" She says looking a bit embarrassed.