Dreams..

Nialls P.O.V

---------------------------

"Paige will you be my girlfriend?" I asked she laughed "you think i would date you funny!" she said resting her head on my shoulder "wha-" "NIALL!!!" I felt someone shaking me I opened my eyes to see Paige shaking me. It was just a daydream?. "is there something you wanted to tell me?" she asked taking her hands off my shoulders. "um no?" I said "oh ok" she said looking a little disappointed. We reached the bottom of the fairswheel when zyan called. "hey mate" I said picking up the phone "hey Paul wants us all to head to the hotel were leaving early for Texas" he said though the phone "k we will meet you at the car" I said before hanging up "hey mad-" I didn't get to finish before she glared at me and said "my name is paige!" she snapped then walk away from me. What did I do I thought walking towards the car. Everyone was silent the whole way there. When we got to the hotel zyan and Paige left to talk I can't help but feel upset I mean I thought she liked me not zyan. I walked up to the hotel room and walk straight to my room and slammed the door I walked into my bathroom and splashed some water on my face before putting on some sweats and going to bed hopefully everything will be ok in the morning.

Paige's P.O.V

**************************************************************

"zyan you don't understand I really like him I mean we kissed and I felt sparks but he doesn't like me!" I yelled driving to a park "Paige he dose you should've seen his face when he saw you with josh he was upset" zyan said getting out and opening my door. We walked to a bench and sat there I put my head on his shoulder "it's ok babe he will come around" zyan said I nodded "zyan?" I asked "yeah love?" he said "do the boys hate me cause of the way I acted last night?" I asked "no why would they you said you were sorry and we all know what you were thinking you were going to be stuck on a bus with 5 stubborn guys" he said my eyes went wide I lifted my head off his shoulder "how did you know I said that?" I asked he laughed "people think we're all stubborn and bratty guys just cause we're famous but were not" he said I nodded "come on we need to go we have to wake up early in the morning" he said taking my hand and leading me to the car. When we got to the hotel me and zyan split our sepreat ways. I headed into my room taking it in there was a 55' tv hanging on the wall and a big couch in the middle of the room. I walked to my room and changed into some gray sweats and a white tank top I put my hair in a messy bun. I brushed my teeth and washed my face before getting into bed. I grabbed my phone off the nightstand I had a text from zyan.

From:Bradfrod bad boy

Don't worry babe just get some rest hopefully everything will be good tomorrow.:)

Zyanxxxxxxxxx<3

To:Bradford bad boy

Thanks zyan love you goodnight!:)

Paige!!:)<3

I texted him before setting my phone down and letting sleep take over me.