Nialls P.O.V

Hey guys its been awhile sorry Iv had to catch up on school but its friday so I thought I would get some writing in!!! Hope you like this chapter!!!!!:)

-Laurenxxxx

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Nialls P.O.V

********************************

After I put up the last lantern I stood back and looked at all my work that me and the boys worked on. "Thanks guys It means a lot that you wood help me" I said taking one last look. "It was no trouble we know how much you like Paige" Liam said I smiled and nodded zyan just grunted I wonder what's wrong with him?. "SUPER MAN!!!!!" Louis yelled running past me and tackling Harry "ugh Lou!" Harry groaned I smiled ohh Lou!. We all piled into the car as Lou put on the radio and what makes you beautiful was on we all started to laugh and sing along "YOUR INSUCURE DON'T KNOW WHAT FOR YOU TURN HEADS WHEN YOU WALK THOUGH THE DOOR!!" Liam belted out we laughed "BABY LIGHT UP MY WORLD LIKE NOBODY ELS THE WAY THAT YOU FLIP YOUR HAIR GETS ME OVER WHELMED BUT WHEN YOU SMILE AT THE GROUND IT ANIT HARD TO TELL YOU DON'T KNOW OO YOU DON'T KNOW YOUR BEAUTIFUL IF ONLY YOU SAW WHAT I COULD SEE YOU'D UNDERSTAND WHY I WANT YOU SO DESPREATLY RIGHT NOW IM LOOKING AT YOU AND I CAN'T BEALIVE YOU DON'T KNOW YOUR BEAUTIFUL!!!" We sang and laughed. When we got to the flower shop we all put our hoods up hoping no one wood see us. We walked in there was hardly anyone there just a few guys and a old woman. We walked around I tried to find something Paige would like. "Excuse me sur is there anything you need yelp with?" The old lady asked I smiled "I'm going on my first date tonight with a girl I really really like and I wanted to get her some flowers" I said looking down at my feet blushing a little she smiled "oh young love I think my granddaughter can help with that" she said oh no!. "ALLIE ALLIE COME HERE!" She called then a really pretty girl stepped out of the back "yes grandma?" She said looking at me then tucking her hair behind her ear I smiled trying to be friendly. "Would you help this boy find the perfect pair of flowers for his date tonight?" The old lady asked "of corse she said the took my arm and lead me to the back on the way back there I told liam what was going on he gave me an unsteady look I just blew it off. "Ok so tell me what she's like" Allie said I smiled and thought of everything Paige is to me beautiful, smart, nice caring- I was interrupted by Allie coughing then rolling her eyes "she's amazing and perfect" I said smiling "umm ok here" she said handing me dusty pink colored rose they were beautiful just like Paige. "Wow there beautiful" I said grabbing 3 dozen "wow isn't that a bit much?" She asked I laughed a bit much for Paige anything "for this girl ill do anything" I said smiling she looked down at her feet "wow she must be special" she said she also looked alittle..... Sad? Why would she be sad "um are you ok?" I asked she looked up at me her blue eyes "um yeah it's all good" she said I just shrugged "if you want we can go up frount and pay for those" she said I nodded and we headed up frount. After paying for everything I gave her my number just in case she needed anything. When we got back to the hotel I got rushed to my room and to change. When I was done I went to Paige's door and knocked on it was I really ready for this?. What am I thinking of corse I am. She opened the door looking stunning. She was beautiful inside and out.