Chapter two

So here's the next part longer chapters are coming!!

ps...No editing in this, I apologize D:

_____________________________________________

The ride home with Mitchell felt tense and awkard, I practicly ran inside once he pulled into my driveway.

And now I lay on my bed in my comfy sweats after an ice cold shower. The ringing of my phone snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Hello?"

"Hey Maci," Lou's voice called out. I instantly smiled.

"Hey Lou, what's up?"

"It's Mitchell." her tone dropped and the smirk fell off my face. Was he hurt? What happened?! A car accident?

"What happened?! Is he alright, everything ok? how do you know?" I spoke so fast I lost my breath.

"He's fine," she sighed, what? I'm confused now..."Actually no, he is a complete ass."

"Excuse me?" I muttered totally confused.

"Sophia was talking to Vic, and apparently someone's boasting about your boyfriend..."

"What?" still confused.

"Victoria Reed..."

"uh, huh" I nodded even though she couldn't see me.

"Was telling Sophia, about Mitchelle and her hooking up again this weekend." I froze. Not only was it hooking up, but it was again. The air was knocked out of me. It's not true, Mitchell is going to his friends cottage this weekend. He wouldn't cheat on me, without me finding out...would he?

"Maci?" I blinked back a few tears, cleared my throat and spoke as even toned as I could manage.

"Victoria is and has always been a liar, Lou." I tried to believe my words, no, I forced myself to believe them.

"So has Mitchell babe" Lou's words hit me like a ton of bricks. It's true, he always has played girls and lied. But not me, we had something special, he wouldn't ruin it for Victoria...would he?

"Listen Maci, It may not be true. We'll never know unless you talk to your boyfriend."

"I dont know Lou, I-," clearing my throat i continued, "It doesn't matter, if he choses Victoria then screw him. I dont think it's true, but if it is then he can go-"

"Maci, I have to go hon, but if it is true I will personally destroy his game. Every single girl will be avoiding him like he's the black plague." I laughed, said goodbye and with that I went to bed.

_____________________________________________________

Going to school today sucked and rocked all the same. It was Friday, so that was good, but every where I went people were whispering if I knew about where Mitchell was off to this weekend, if I knew about Victoria, and if I had broken up with him yet. By lunch I hid away in the library, studying and doing homework. My phone went off, Mitchell texted me.

we need to talk. see ya babe.

I scoffed. I couldn't help myself to believeing by now that it was true. And he still had the nerve to callign me babe? He was right we did need to talk.

________________________________________

Everybody Talks by Neon Trees on the side>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I think it suits this chapter :D