chpt 4

No ones Pov

Three minutes later inside the class Teahyung  was feeling really bored he looked over to where Jungkook was he saw that Jungkook was paying close attention to the teacher.

Jungkook could feel his stare on the back of his head he turned to look at the older boy he rolled his eyes and glared. Taehyung chuckled a little smiling at the annoyed looking bunny.

Soon class was over and everyone started racing at the door to go to the dorms.

Taehyung waited for Jungkook and they both walked to the dorms together once Jungkook opened up the door taehyung forcefully pinned Jungkook up against the bed.

Jungkook yelped out surprised at what taehyung did. Soon Jungkook started squeaking out  " taehyung what are you doing why are you putting me against the bed did I hurt you in anyway I'm sorry "

" Oh little Reaper bunny you promised that if I let you go for class that you would do anything I ask unless you're breaking that promise because I can easily punish you for it."

Jungkook immediately started to blush 50 shades of red." I know I promised you that I would do anything but don't you think that this is a little too much."

" Oh Jungkook I guess I haven't told you this but I'm a fuckboy I get what I want when I want and right now I want you because I'm gay. " Jungkook blushed it what taehyung said. He quickly started to squirm around trying to break free not getting very far.

Taehyung started to kiss down Jungkook neck making Jungkook Yelp out in pleasure Jungkook blushed at the lewd sounds he was making he never made these sounds before it was all new to him.

Taehyung loved the sounds Jungkook was making underneath of him so he decided to take it a little farther he decided to look for Jungkook sweet spot once he found it Jungkook moan loudly not able to hold it in.

Jungkook felt weird all these things were new to him he never knew that say boy would make him feel so good especially down there he began to feel his soft member start to harden.

Taehyung noticed the Bulge and Jungkook pants he looked at the panting boy and chuckled " looks like you got a little problem there my little bunny "."  1 yes I do have a problem down there 2 I am not your bunny 3 let me go so I can fix it or at least try and fix it. "

Taehyung smirks and let Jungkook go Jungkook quickly ran to the bathroom locking the door trying to find a way on how to help his throbbing member.

Taehyung could hear Jungkook's loud groans of pain. He felt bad that he could not help Jungkook with his problem. Even though he really wanted to.

So Jungkook came back out with lots of sweat. He glared at Taehyung before walking up to him " Okay smart ass help me out with my problem it is your fault anyway. "

Taehyung smirked and thanked the gods that he was able to pleasure Jungkook. Taehyung pushed Jungkook on the bed and started to carefully take off Jungkook's pants and boxers.

Jungkook's fully hard member popped out and hit Taehyung in the face. Jungkook blushed because Taehyung starred at the boys throbbing member.

Soon Taehyung started to slowly make small kitten licks. Making Jungkook whine out in pleasure. So Taehyung started to put the tip into his mouth.

He nibbled the tip and Jungkook moaned out loudly. Soon Taehyung slowly started to deep throat Jungkooks twitching member..........

Hello thanks for reading this short chpt sorry if i cut it off at the worst part of the chapter But i am planning to make a smut in the next chapter so Only time will tell

Also Yoonminseok in the next chpt as well.