chpt 23

Taehyung and Jungkook woke up the next morning and looked around the room alright they thought we skip school Jungkook try to get up and try to get out of taehyung grasp but failed Wentz taehyung fully woke up and began to attack his lips Jungkook immediately try to get out of his embrace but failed.

Tae
" can I have sex with you please"

Jk
" what no way your horny ass I don't want my ass to be hurting all day cuz we have school meanie."

Tae
" please I won't do it that hard this time."

Jk
" No "

Taehyung side and got off the bed it quickly went into the bathroom and begin to think of ways he can make Jungkook be his. His wolf side was begging him to make out with Jungkook right in front of the whole school but Jungkook would never allow that.

Taehyung wolf was also getting closer to heat meaning that taehyung would be even more ruthless during sex meaning that Jungkook ass would probably ripped apart.

Taehyung quickly grabbed his clothes and put them on and walked outside to his room.

Jk Pov

No way in hell am I going to let taehyung suck me now I can sense that his wolf is going through Heat meaning that I am going to break there's no way I'm going to let him touch me now.

He's going to be pounding into me so hard that I won't be able to walk for months I can help that happen I want to be bound to the bed all day.

Hello everyone sorry for the short chapter I'm running out of ideas and I need to rest a little bit I'm sorry I hope you like the short filler chapter bye.