chpt 26

Jungkooks pov

I was nervous Taehyung was going to fuck me and I am not ready, I mean I know I said I was ready but I'm not.

Taehyung put me on the bed and hovered over me dominantly. I blushed and watched him remove his shirt as he slowly traced my sides. I let out a small little moan and looked away from Taehyung with a huge ass fucking blush.

" Taehyungie please don't go to rough on me, I need to be able to walk tomorrow please." I asked innocently and looked at him. He rolled his eyes and shook his head no.

I pouted and tried to push him away but couldn't " Taehyungie please...." I whined and he finally shook his head yes.

Taehyung's pov

This little bunny thinks he can get away with me saying yes well think again, I am going hard core little bunny.

I soon began to lick his neck and suck creating some hickeys with amount of sucking I did. I soon took oof his shirt once again began to attack his neck. I smirked as he traveled from his neck to his perky nipples. I smirked a little bigger and attached mt mouth to one while mt hand played with other. I watched Jungkook moan in pleasure as he arched his back.

I continued to suck his nipple and then switched sides. I began to suck on the other nipple as my hand played with the other. He moaned my name which made me feel even more horny. I stopped and looked at him.

I then took off his pants and soon after his boxers. " Man baby your leaking with precum. Your boxers are all soaked. What shall I do with naughty boys?" I asked while Jungkook blushed a deep red.

I stopped and stared at his beautiful body. He was a piece of art that was stolen from a painting. I took off his boxers and poked his rock hard cock.

He moaned loudly and arched his back in pleasure and moved his hips wanting more. But since he teased my I am going to have him wait and take a little punishment. I looked around our dorm and found a few things for BDSM. I smirked and brought them and put everything on the night stand. He whimpered a little and was about to escape when I pulled him back to the bed and then hand cuffed him.

He cried out and wanted to be free from the cuffs but whined when he couldn't. I then found some nipple clamps and smirked as I placed them on Jungkook's nipples. I looked at him and smirked " Be ready baby."

Hello so I finally updated, I know it has been super long, and I am sorry I have been stressed out and it dont help when my aunt died two days ago......So this is all I have for you tonight,

Thank you all for reading and a special shout out too

PapaKrisLUVSMamaSuho

He/she has waited so long. And has been so patient and willing to trust me to update it.

I am very great ful to them and I love them.

Thank you guys.